Bring me back

I gasp for breath, as I come up out of the water. I looked around me to see an all-white room. All of us got out of the water, turning around we saw the tree stump. The Nemeton. Slowly, we walked over to it.

Scott touched it and suddenly I was transported to see myself shooting arrows, just a few days ago. I walked around myself and saw the tree stump, just a few feet in front of me. I knew where it was. Once again, I gasp for air coming up out of the water.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott said.

"We passed it. There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big." Stiles said after.

Stiles and Scott screamed back and forth, "We can find it."

Lydia, Deaton, and my boyfriend all looked at each other. I gave Isaac a confused look.

"You guys were out a long time." He said looking directly at me.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked.

"Sixteen hours," Deaton stated.

"We've been in the water for 16 hours?"

"And the full moon rises in less than four," Deaton told us. After that we were all given towels, Isaac rubbed my arms up and down to warm me back up. I was still freezing. I leaned on his shoulder and listened to the conversation everyone was having. I couldn't participate, since my vocal cords were still swollen and hurt.

Eventually, Ethan came into the clinic asking for help to stop his brother and Kali, from killing Derek. Isaac helped me stand up and I grabbed my bag Lydia brought for me. My sister helped me change into dry clothes and we drove back to the apartment to try and track our parents by scent.

"Just grab anything. Stiles, I'm not smelling your dad's boxers. Socks? Ok, I'll smell the socks." Scott was talking to Stiles on the phone.

Isaac hadn't let go of my hand since Alli helped me change. "What about me?" I opened my mouth and grabbed my throat.

"See what you can find in my dad's closet. Anything with the strongest scent." I let go of his hand to go with Alli into Chris's office.

We opened it to see, two officers and an FBI agent. "Quite an arsenal your father's got here, young ladies." I felt Scott behind me. "Scott."

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Following one of the only leads I have. Now since I don't know where you've been, why don't you have a seat, and we can talk? You too, Isaac." I'm guessing this is Scott's dad.

"How do you know my name?"

"Your name's one of the few things I know. To be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue."

Scott's dad and him we're still talking when I sat down in one of the chairs. Isaac sat on the arm of it. "I'm not gonna lie. I'm more than a little disturbed, not only by the number of missing parents. But that fact that Sitles's father, your father and your mother."

Isaac raised his hand, "Mine are both dead." It wasn't funny, but I still laughed. He handed me the mints he had and I took one. I was so tired and wanted to pass out.

"The four of you know more than you're saying. And I'm fully willing to keep you here all night if I have to."

"You can't keep us here."

"Not without some kind of warrant," Alli said.

"I've got a desk full of probable cause."

Alli looked at me and I stood up with her, "My father is a highly respected private security consultant and federally licensed firearms dealer. My sister is a state companion anchor and has helped my dad with his business while also studying to be a certified nurse. That means they have to own a few weapons."

She looked at me and I gestured to the guns, "Like this 175-pound draw tactical crossbow or this carbon steel marine combat knife, .50AE Desert Eagle. Hmm." She picked up the smoke grenade and handed it to me, "Smoke grenade will pull ring igniter." I pulled the ring and threw it at Agent Mccall's feet.

We ran out the door, "Go!" and out to Alli's car. Scott followed the three of us on his bike.

"We still haven't gotten anything from Stiles-- you?" Isaac said.

"I don't get it."

"All right. Well, we can't wait for him. Come on."

I shook my head and ran down the dirt path. I was finding Stiles. I tracked the tires and eventually found his car, in a tree. I ran to the drivers side and he was actually conscious. I pulled off my overshirt and put it against his head.

"You found me. I knew you would Lena." He put his hand on my cheek, and I nodded at him. Always. I mouthed to him.

"Now, come on let's go save dad." I grabbed his bat from the back and we ran/ stumbled over to the tree. We could see the dirt falling into the ground, they were being buried alive. We could hear the creaking of wood and the shouts of everyone inside.

Stiles ran ahead of me and jumped down, his bat saving the day. I jumped after to see all three of them alive. The Sheriff looked at me after hugging Stiles, "Lena! You're ok?" I nod but tapped my throat. He grabbed me and looked at it closely. "It's just a scar, you survived that. Come here, kid." He brought me into his chest and Stiles joined in on the hug.

The next few days I spent recovering, Chris helped me talk again. Slowly, but I was getting there. I had been in his office, drawing. I heard a gun click, it was actually comforting.

"Back to storage?" Alli asked our dad. We had been talking and I knew where she wanted the conversation to go.

"That's the plan." He said.

"What if i've got a different plan?" I say, my voice still scratchy.

"Deaton said that what we did in order to find you-- he said that it might draw things here, make Beacon Hils kind of a beacon again." She explained to him. She didn't explain what I felt every day since then, though.

"I hope not."

"I was thinking that maybe I should be prepared. Learn to be a better fighter and learn all the things you both can still teach me." Alli suggested.

"And maybe a few things more. But we're going to have a new code." I looked up from my drawing and stand up. "Nous protègons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protèger eux-měmes."

"We protect those who cannot protect themselves."

I lifted up my shirt to show my new tattoo. One Derek had promised and delivered on, Cora came to. She was my friend now, and I wished them the best of luck. I actually cried to Derek, once my enemy, then my Alpha and now my friend. "We protect."

"