Druids.

I still hadn't gotten my test results back from my exam and I was going stir crazy. I had let Derek heal for a few days, even went to bring him some soup and whatnot. I was told to lay low for a while but would get updates on what everybody was doing.

Deaton was missing. Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Cora were coming up with a plan.

Boyd had the idea to electrocute Kali in Derek's apartment. Isaac and Derek were helping with that.

And I was left to wait. And watch my email.

The Sheriff invited me to come to the station and help with paperwork. I was good at that and actually enjoyed it. I came bearing food, he left me after a while. And I left a note saying I went over to the house. I made a couple of meals for him and Stiles to grab on the go.

Then, I checked my email again. Nothing. I went over to the apartment instead. Chris asked if I could help with calling a few of his guys to see if they would be willing to come work for him again. I persuaded almost everyone I had talked to.

Once that was done, I took my bow and arrows out to the woods. I blasted my music and only had notifications on for my emails. I practiced for hours on shooting, I brought a few more weapons with me. My chinese finger daggers, twisting them around till my fingers were raw and bloody.

When I was bored with that, I drove to the viewpoint. I got out of my car and crawled on top of it. Putting my knees up to my chin and just looking. Thinking about anything and everything. Kate had been coming to my mind a lot more recently and every time it did my heart rate would go up.

I hadn't said anything to anyone but she was also haunting me in my dreams. I would wake up sweating and my sheets were almost tore from my nails. I would count to ten, remember it wasn't real, and that I was safe. Somenights I would be so terrified I couldn't even move from my room into Alli's.

I was about to head home when my phone dinged. I saw all the notifications from everyone. The plan hadn't worked. They found Deaton. And the silence from me. I got out of my texts and checked my email one last time.

Test results concerning Isleen Logans. Requested Nursing position at Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital.

Dear Ms. Logans,

We are pleased to inform you, your request has been accepted. We are pleased to inform you of your passing of the Nurse Exam. Please contact us at your earliest convinces as to inform you of your new schedule.

I passed. I was now a certified nurse. "Oh my gosh! I did it."

I raced home to tell Chris. He said he was so proud of me, that Victoria would be just as proud. If not more. I walked out of his office, "Now, probably isn't the best time to mention this, but I know about the map. And before you ask how, remember I'm your daughter. I find people's secrets. Another little fact, Allison has been peeking around here too."

"Thanks for warning me."

I went to the station next and told the Sheriff who had the same reaction. I made a plan to go over to the hospital tomorrow and waited to tell everyone the good news.

I did however text Isaac. He called me, screaming. It made me laugh how much I loved this boy. He told me he would try to come over in the morning. When I woke up, I got ready to go to school, then the hospital. First Chris came in, "Did you hear about the recital tonight? To honor the losses at school."

"You mean the murders? I think so, why did you want to go?" I sit up in my bed.

"I was just thinking I could take you. I asked Allison, but she isn't feeling up for it. I know you're friends are gonna be there."