XI

'L-Luke', I said between sobs. I still hadn't stopped crying.

'Put him on the speaker' Tom demanded.

I did as told and picked up the call.

(A is Amy, T is Tom and L is Luke)

A : 'Hello'

L  : 'Hey Amy! Where are you and Tom? It's been over an hour...'

A : 'I'm at the hotel Luke. And you know what?! Don't ever try to call me again!!'

L : 'Amy, What's up? Did I do something? Did Tom and your family not approve of us? '

T : 'Of course I do not approve of you Luke Gary Coleman.'

L : 'T-Tom, wait, what?? Why??'

T : 'How dare you use my sister for publicity!!'

L : 'I don't understand what you are going on about Tom...'

A : 'We heard you speaking to your manager Derek over the phone, Luke... Quit lying'

To our horror, Luke laughed. 

L : 'Oh! So you know? Poor poor Amelia Brooke Holland... A star, an influencer, a model, a becoming actress... fooled by a petty youtuber... Anyhow, my purpose is done I now have over one million new followers, four interviews this week and so many begging me to collab.'

T : 'They are all going to back off once we tell them what your intention was'

L : 'You wouldn't?! Besides, Amelia would get hate for breaking up with me from my followers, so she's tied down.'

T : 'Not as much hate as you would recieve.'

With that, I cut the call.

Tom sighed and put on the T.V

CelebRoute News:

Model and upcoming actress Amelia Brooke Holland, sister of Tom Holland was spotted outside her hotel in Cardiff where she and her oldest brother had come to surprise her boyfriend and youtuber, Luke Coleman

According to our sources,  Amelia and Tom both were in no mood to face the paparazzi which is unlike them. In fact Amy Holland looked on the verge of tears while Tom looked really angry. They had both gone for dinner with the model's boyfriend and returned quite unhappy.

Are Amelia and Luke still together? Is Luke the reason the siblings returned disappointed? Only they can answer these questions... For more juicy Celeb updates keep watching CelebRoute News.

Just then, Paddy called on Tom's phone.

(P is Paddy, T is Tom)

P : 'Hey how did it go? Does Luke seem good?'