IV

Hahaha yessss!!! Sam and Harry yelled in unison as the ice bucket fell on Tom's head. G-guys-s-s it'sss al-l-ready sn-snowing he-e-re... ho-how co-co-uld y-y-ou?!? Tom chattered as we all laughed at his shivering form... Lets go skiiiiiiii suggested Paddy and we all (execpt poor shivering Tom of course) agreed... We are currently in Vail, Colorado on a vacation with Harrison and our parents... We all are now in our rooms getting ready for skiing... I got dressed and we all met in the hotel's lobby.

---Time skip to 30 minutes---

Let's gooo... Haz cheered and we all were off... We had a snowball fight and me, Tom and Haz were on one team while Paddy, Sam and Harry were together... The outcome was that Team Sam won by just 3 points...

We have been skiing for almost an hour and half now and we are truely enjoying ourselves...

Where's Paddy? asked Harry zooming towards me... Wasn't he with you and Tom?  I asked in a panicked tone... to which Harry just shook his head no...

I immediatly called mom

( M is Nikki and A is Amy)

M: Hey sweetie... when are you all getting back to the hotel???

A: Mum, has Paddy gotten back to the hotel? could you check his room

M: Give a min Amy...                       

      No dear, his room's card key is with us... he's not here

A: Mum, He's not with us as well... while skiing he was with Tom and Harry

M: Oh gosh... wait up you all... stay where you are

Half an our later we were all looking for Paddy... We were looking for him in pairs : Me and Tom, Sam and Haz , dad and mom Harry stayed at the hotel in case he turned up there.

After about another hour of searching, it began to get dark. That's when Harry called dad.

( H is Harry and D is Dad)

H: hey dad!!! Paddy's here... he's completely okay and all is fine

D: Oh!!! Thank heavens!!! Yes we're on our way back

He's back at the hotel dad informed... we all jumped up  from the bench and began hugging each other. me, Tom and mom were nearly in tears. Sam heaved a sigh of relief as he hi-fived Haz who looked at me and smiled... I felt my cheeks burning as I smiled back. Tom looked at Haz suspiously but said nothing.

We all rushed back to the hotel. As soon as I saw Paddy, I ran and hugged him... the tears that had been threatning to spill all this while finally leaked out. Turns out that Paddy had lost his way and had gone a mile away from where we all were... he took help of a young man who lived right there and got back here...

Amyyyyyy!!! Wake uppppp!!! I heard Tom yell at the top of his lungs while Paddy jumped on my bed... Oh!!! so that was a dream I thought to myself as I saw Paddy going live on his instagram now. What would I do without these boys...

.

.

.

.

.

.

I know, this was pretty lame... but i hope it gets better as we get more into it

Thank you!!!

XX