III

Hey Padster man, I'll drop you to school today on my way to the shoot,  I said making Paddy nod with a very bright smile. Well get ready soon then we should leave in 10 exclaimed the 15 year old. I am ready... have you packed for school? He nodded in response and we left after 10-ish minutes. 

Bye love, have fun I said as he got out of the car Byeeeeeeee said stretching the e and with that I drove off... I had a shoot with British Vouge today and I was super excited. As soon as i stepped out of my car the paparazzi crowded around asking for photos and autographs. Gosh, I love my fans so much, they are really loving and supportive. I spent half an hour signing and taking pictures and now I am getting ready for the shoot.

Margie is doing my make-up and Riley, my agent is helping with my hair. 

--- Time skip to 2 hours later ---

Now just a cheeky grin... yes... perfect Laura said from behind the camera as she clicked away. Just one last side portrait please... and I did as told. I really hope these turn out good. I am quite sure they will... Margie and Riley had done an incredible job with my hair and make-up.

Aaannnddd it's a wrap, Mike boomed... well done miss. Holland, very well done. 

I thanked everyone and made my way back home... I am really tired and just plonk on my bed after getting rid of all the left over make-up.

As soon as I hit the bed, I fall asleep 

( This is her room)

( This is her walk-in closet)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I really hope you all like it so far...

 I am thinking of a twist but i don't know how good or bad it'll be.

Thank you!!!

XX