bedwars

hi my tiktok is gogyhasbenfound so uhm check it out ple 😀🤚

mc/n : minecraft name

t/u : twitter user

i/u : insta user

songs: forget her by girl in red

(ノ∀'♥)

It was a good day for you! You talked to some of your friends, played some games, and started editing a video. You still had a lot of work to do, but figured streaming was always a good way to relax and end the day.

Twitter was usually where you announced your streams first, so you opened that godforsaken app and typed a simple "streaming rn join or i'll cry". After that, you made a quick poll on your insta story. "bedwars or stardew" +a few dumb emojis and a picture of a previous post.

(*'_ゝ`)

A few minutes after setting up, you checked the poll and "bedwars" had won by about 1%. Why not?

You started the stream and saw quite a few people join right away. A quick glance at your screen told you that you had about 4k viewers at the moment. No time to relish in your accomplishments, focus! The basic intro went by quick, you told the viewers about your day and the dinner you just had, and after the pleasantries were over you went onto Hypixel.

The game quickly loaded and you walked around the lobby a bit. In a previous stream, one of the ones where everything got too sad and deep for your liking, you explained that playing solo makes you feel so lonely. At least with duos you have someone else to help out! After reading chat for a bit, you went into a game of duos.

𝙢𝙘/𝙣 has joined (15/16)

"We need musiccc," you said with a groan to your viewers as you got up to grab your speaker. You weren't in a particular mood, so any song was fine. One of your favorite playlists went on shuffle and you were singing along (not that well, might i add <3) until the game started.

gogyhasbenfound has joined (16/16)

The game starts in 5 seconds!

The game starts in 4 seconds!

[MVP+] mc/n : gl hf everyone !! :)) <3

The game starts in 3 seconds!

gumsgum1312 : u2

[VIP] ttimewithmolly : glhf!!!

The game starts in 2 seconds!

You look away from your first monitors screen for a split second to see chat going crazy. Of course, you had more viewers than when you started, but this was weird. Chalking it up to nothing other than your fanbase being insane, you looked back to see who your teammate was.

You glided over to the tab button, seeing you were pink, you looked to see who else's name was pink on the player list.

gogyhasbenfound

The name didn't really mean anything to you, just another player.

Chat didn't seem to think so, but you ignored it for now

[45][MVP+] mc/n : i can def bed if u want to rush ?

[67] gogyhasbenfound : ok

Waiting in the forge for iron and gold, thoughts of how you needed to take a shower, do your laundry, finish editing... It suddenly hit you how much stuff you had to do, you almost forgot you were streaming.