Drinking Battle/ Two-Bit imagine

It was after the rumble. The greasers have claimed victory again. Everyone decided to have a party at some greaser's house.
You and your boyfriend, Two-Bit showed up early.
As time passed, more and more greasers piled in. There were too many people so the party was also outside.
Everyone was one big family, partying like no tomorrow.
"Hey!" A greaser called out, "Let's do another drinking battle!"
You remembered last time, it got really crazy.
"Everyone knows the champion is Two!" Steve said as he slapped Two's back.
"It's true." Two said smugly, "Who's up to challenge me now?"
Everyone looked around at each other, no one wanted to do it.
"No way in hell." Dal said, shaking his head, "Did that last year and lost. I fell and sprained my wrist."
"Aw you chicken?" Two teased Dal.
"Watch your mouth, wise ass alcoholic. I can't beat you at drinking, but I can kill you."
"Anyone? Anyone at all?" Two asked.
"I'll do it!" You called out.
Everyone fell silent. Some greasers snickered at you while others looked in disbelief.
Dally chuckled because he thought you were a weak girl that can't even hold a shot of alcohol.
"Babe?" Two asked, "Really? Are you sure?"
"Why not." You shrugged as you went face to face, "I'm a greaser too."
"Yeah but, you..." Two tried to find the words.
"Are you trying to saw that just because I'm a girl, I can't do it?" You asked, cocking an eyebrow and putting your hand on your hip.
Everyone oohed. Two smirked.
"Okay, if you say so, Babe." He laughed.
You both stood on stools, lifting one leg up. People got ready the cups of beer.
Some people were cheering you on, others laughed.
"Round one!" Soda announced.
He each gave you a cup of beer.
Two chugged it in a few seconds. He threw the cup and wiped his mouth.
You took your time and gulped down the beer. You threw the cup down and smiled.
"That's just the beginning." Two said, cracking his knuckles.
Soda gave you guys another. You both finished it at the same time.
"Refreshing!" Two exclaimed.
You rolled your eyes at his cockiness.
The next one, you went slower. Two went faster.
You let out a sharp exhale as you threw the cup on the ground. You seat started to shake a bit.
More people were laughing at you.
"Give up yet, Sweetie?" Two asked in a mocking voice.
"Never." You replied.
The fourth cup. You finished it and still wouldn't budge. Nothing really happened to you either. People began to take notice and cheer you on.
Two knew you weren't finished. So he wanted to take it up.
"Vodka!" He shouted.
Everyone went crazy.
"Damn!" Steve exclaimed, "Same happened with Dal and he lost!"
Two smiled as you looked at him with shock.
"No shame in callin it quits." He shrugged.
You shook your head and furrowed your eyebrows.
"Yes there is." You replied.
Soda poured vodka in two shot glasses and gave them to both of you.
In one gulp, Two drank it and threw it on the ground. He whooped at the feeling.
You did the same and your face twisted as you finished it.
People started cheering louder when you drank it.
You felt your seat starting to wobble a little bit more. You felt yourself about to fall but you caught yourself.
Two was actually starting to get genuinely worried for you. You were drinking a lot and he didn't want you to fall and get hurt.
"Hey, hey." He said getting your attention, "Don't push yourself too far, Y/N."
You didn't say anything. You were about to plant your foot down when a voice in your mind told you not to quit now.
You shook your head.
"Hit me!" You shouted, "Vodka!"
Everyone started cheering for you.
Two shrugged, you weren't giving up anytime soon.
You drank the shot and threw it, so did Two. Soda gave you guys another. Two's stool started to wobble and people were going crazy.
You took deep breaths and closed your eyes to keep you from falling.
Then, another glass. Two was swaying side to side now. You were still going strong.
Now another. People were on the edge of their seats.
Two looked nervously at the glass. Just when he was about to drink it, he lost balance on the stool.
He fell back on the ground with a hard thud.
You had won. Everyone was cheering for you. They helped you off the stool and crowded around you.
Dally looked at you with shock.
"Wha-How-What?!" He asked with frustration.
You were now crowned as the drinking queen.
Two rubbed his bottom and winced.
"Keith." You said to him, reaching your hand to him, "I'll massage you to make you feel better, 'Kay?"
"Yeah, sure." He replied, sighing but smiling as he took your hand, "Damn, you are a good drinker, Y/N."
You chuckled and he kissed you.
"Woman after my own heart." He said into you mouth.
The moment was ruined when there were sirens blaring outside. Red and blue lights filled the house and outside.
Everyone silenced and froze.
Soda took a mug off the table and threw it on the ground.
"SCATTER!" He yelled.
Everyone scrambled out of the house like cockroaches.
Two carried you bridal style and ran because you couldn't. He accidentally dropped you though while he tripped.