The wedding officiant started the ceremony, again.

 "We have all witnessed how powerful love is. How love can sacrifice for someone else's happiness and how they can win every battle that life gives them. Isn't it so wonderful?" the wedding officiant asked and everyone answered in awe. Both Mew and Gulf smiled at each other as they realized how hard it was for them to get where they are right now. All the tears they have shed. All the sleepless nights. Everything they had been through. But they were all worth it as they are now standing next to each other, submitting themselves for one another, as they tie the knots.

 But they were all worth it as they are now standing next to each other, submitting themselves for one another, as they tie the knots

"Gulf, I promise to always remember that you are indeed human. That you may sometimes make questionable decisions, decisions I don't agree with, just like what happened to us. But I don't blame you at all. I trust in you, in your love for me and I trust the both of us. I was rather thankful because it made our faith for each other grow stronger and love went deeper. That no matter what happens, we still love each other. Today, I promise to show that same care and consideration for you for the rest of my life. Right now, it's the easiest thing in the world to do because I honestly love you so much and want nothing but your happiness, but even when things are difficult and it gets hard to do and our love gets more comfortable, complacent and timeworn, I will always show that same care and consideration for you."

Mew is looking straight at Gulf as he said his vows to him

Mew is looking straight at Gulf as he said his vows to him. It was pure love, every word he emitted carved straight right into Gulf's heart. He is starting to get emotional, both of them.

"Three years. I had a crush on you for three long years. I would follow you wherever you go. I would pick up the trash you've thrown and keep it. I have done so many crazy things during those years and Mild knows them all too well." Gulf shifted to Mild who is also depressed earlier but is now crying and wetting his whole face as he sees his bestfriend ending up with the one he truly loves. They exchanged smiles and shifted back to Mew as he continue saying his vows. 

"You said that my comics made you realized your feelings for me. To be honest, I was wishing that it won't be found by anyone, especially you, because you know, it's a little embarrassing. But at the same time, I was thankful that it found its way to you and that's how we got here. I never imagined that this day would come, really. I tried keeping my love for you a secret but truly love finds its way. I promise to support you, to honor you and to love you unconditionally, even when we may disagree on something. I can't imagine where I would be without you, and I cannot wait to continue this crazy journey with you by my side."