ten

"P'Mew, Miss Nan said we should meet her after class."

Kaownah said with an obvious shyness in him. He can't directly look into Mew's eyes. But when he tried looking because he still haven't heard a reply from him, he just saw Mew with eyebrows almost knitted to each other. He called him once again and thank goodness, he's now back to earth.

"Uh. Okay. Thanks, Kaownah." said Mew and forced a smile at him.

Kaownah felt shy when he saw Mew smiling at him. He returned to his seat with both cheeks heating up.

But the story behind Mew spacing out, is because of what he overheard earlier. He did become a little uneasy when he heard that the two have plans for later. He knows in himself that he usually don't mind other's business but when he learned about Gulf going with Podd, he just suddenly felt something. What could be this something? No one knows. Even himself, he doesn't know.

He's also aware that the two are getting close lately. Just like to him. And somewhat, he dislikes the idea.

The class for that day has finished and Kaownah came to remind him about Miss' favor of them. When they are about to leave the classroom, he saw both Podd and Gulf talking about something. He's sure that it is about their plans for later.

"So, we'll just see each other at the restaurant?" The happiness that can be seen in Podd's face is just unfathomable. Who would've thought that sulky guy earlier is now as happy as a child?

"Uh~ So, see ya later." 

Gulf picked up his bag and motioned Mild to follow him. While making their way out, he saw Mew standing in front of the door. Looking at him. No, glaring at him.

"P'Mew, what's wrong?" confused, Gulf asked. Mew immediately avoided Gulf's eyes. He even left the place almost running while pulling Kaownah by his hand.

"Oooh. Didn't know P'Mew likes pulling someone like that. Isn't that romantic?"

Gulf glared daggers at Mild. And if they can kill a man, Mild would be long dead by now. Gulf doesn't like the thought. But from what he sees, he's getting more convinced that Mew only favors Kaownah.

"I called you both because I have a favor to ask and that is only if you both agree." Miss Nan looked at her students who just arrived at the faculty room, with high hopes in her eyes.

"No problem, Miss. Right, Phi?" Kaownah elbowed Mew to say his side. But Mew couldn't erase the conversation both Podd and Gulf had earlier. Not just that. Also the image he saw before he left the classroom. 

"Why am I thinking about Gulf right now? This isn't right."

"Totally fine. We're glad to help."

Miss Nan was relieved upon hearing them. She instructed both of them to filter and rearrange the papers that were all mixed up earlier because of an accident. It was a lot of work for her that's why she's asking for their help.

"I couldn't be more thankful for both of you, Mew and Kaownah. Thank you so much and at the same time I'm sorry for asking you."

They both just smile at Ms. Nan and continued rearranging the papers.

Kaownah is so shy to approach Mew. And he can't totally make moves first because the other lad looks like drowning in his thoughts.

"Miss, Kaownah, I totally forgot. I have an important schedule for today. If you don't mind, I will get going now."

Before Miss Nan could even give him permission, Mew was already gone. And Kaownah who was so eager in rearranging the papers earlier is now annoyed. Well, the reason why he wants to do it has already left so there's no reason for him to stay as well.