"how would i know?" dohwan replied to his friend's question by raising both of his hands in the air, showing he was innocent, and asking another question to counter doyoung's. "maybe a secret admirer?"

"no way. who would like someone like me?" doyoung asked, gesturing to his face and indirectly calling himself 'ugly,' which the author claims is totally not true at all because doyoung is absolutely beautiful and amazing in so many ways and no one can tell her otherwise (she swears her bias is jihoon, she swears by the moon). dohwan just shook his head, disagreeing with doyoung's point and letting out a sigh.

"well, it's not just going to be some stranger that you don't know who keeps leaving you the milk, so it has to be someone who knows you, like a secret admirer. maybe you just don't know who they are," doyoung's friend suggested. the receiver of the two-times-daily strawberry milk spent a minute to consider his thoughts, trying to figure out if his friend's point is valid, as if he were trying to solve a complicated calculus problem that takes multiple steps to solve.

"i don't know..." and doyoung was being honest. no matter how much the gears in his head were turning and no matter how curious the male was in finding out who kept leaving him the milk, there were literally thousands of students on campus. it would be nearly impossible to find out who left the drinks for him everyday with little notes written on them to brighten up his day.

silence fell between the two friends, both of them trying to come up with reasonable possibilities for the mysterious milk-giver, but neither of them could figure it out. it was killing doyoung's curiosity and he was dying to know who it was, but it wasn't like the person would willingly reveal themself, at least doyoung thought that was the case, and it seemed reasonable.

"what about this?" dohwan started, telling his best friend that he had an idea as to what the other could do to possibly find out who the milk-giver is. "he always gives it to you during your morning break and after school at the library, right?"

doyoung nodded his head, confirming the other's thinking. dohwan then leaned in closer to his friend in order to whisper to him the rest of his suggestion, to which doyoung found to be a genius idea. the first year university student decided to give his friend's idea a try. that is, if he could actually pull through with it.

reaching the library, doyoung went over to the usual table that he sits at to do homework

reaching the library, doyoung went over to the usual table that he sits at to do homework. however this time, instead of doing his homework and falling asleep, he is going to stay awake to see if he can catch the milk-giver that he is curious to know.

the specific plan that dohwan came up with was to set the scene up as if he was actually sleeping accidentally, as he had done everyday this past week, and once the person comes to leave the milk, doyoung would "wake up" and catch whoever it was. it was a possible plan to pull off for the male, and he hoped he could go through with it. that is, if he didn't actually fall asleep, which seemed quite impossible at the moment because just taking out his homework and placing them on the table caused a yawn to come out of doyoung's mouth, showing his tiredness as he covered his opened mouth with the back of his hand.

to make it seem more natural, doyoung took out his pencil and started doing some of his homework, getting some of his physics problems done while letting out a few more unexpected yawns, before acting as if he were about to fall asleep by bobbing his head up and down, eventually resting his head in his free arm that was resting on the table. the first year university student's face was turned towards the wall, so no one would be able to see him if he opened his eyes slightly from time to time to try and prevent himself from falling asleep.

about ten minutes later, doyoung felt the presence of someone approaching him, and the "sleeping" student knew that it was the person who was giving him milk everyday because of the light smell of febreeze surrounding the area he was in. he only knew the smell because it usually lingered on the milk bottles that were left for him, and febreeze isn't necessarily a common smell that people would use for their scent.

this thought was confirmed when doyoung could hear the light sound of a bottle being placed on the spot right in front of him, and as soon as the sound ringed through doyoung's ears, he quickly lifted his head and used his free hand to grab the other's wrist that was still holding onto the milk bottle. first looking at the bottle and the note written on the sticky note, doyoung could confirm it was the same person by the writing on the small piece of paper and the color of it, and with the additional fact that it was the same bottle of strawberry milk that was left for him every time.

using his eyes, the first year university student followed the other's arm up from the bottle to his face, where doyoung was met with another student who had his hand over a mask he was wearing over his face, eyes wide and face a light shade of pink. this confused doyoung, not at the fact that the eyes of the other person was wide open, but at the fact that he was wearing a mask and had a hand over it as well.

the one with the mask quickly retracted his hand and took three large steps back, removing his hand from over his mask and taking in deep breaths. this action confused the other male even more, causing him to raise an eyebrow as if he was telepathically questioning what the other was doing, but the first year university student didn't think much about it as he continued to look at the masked male, who looked back towards doyoung with the same expression on their faces.

what is going on?

[DOYOUNG]