Chapter 5~Where's Amy?

Here's the next chapter of the story for all you impatient little buggers out there. Ikr? Two chapters in one day!!! You know who you all are ;) I decided to let Mauve tell Eclipse's back story. But if you still want me to make a story about Eclipse's back story, Ill write it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIKE USUAL, MILD TO SEVER SWEAEING. I WARNED YA!!!

Amy was at her childhood hideaway. Where no one, not even Sonic knew about. She made it with her mother and father to be a extremely large safe house for them all. That was before Amy's parents disappeared all those years ago. It was underground, water proof, had heating and A.C., wifi, and electricity. She loved visiting there. It was usually empty. But now, it had all of Amy's belongings in it. She and her friend Terra the Turtle the moved all her stuff there. Terra brought Amy food and new clothes when she needed them and had promised to not tell anyone where Amy was. After Sally made Amy think that Sonic didn't love her, she decided to move and live there from now on.

Amy sat in her new living room, holding her Sonic plushie. She hated Sonic now for breaking her heart. But she always felt better when she hugged her beloved stuffed toy. She had stolen it from a vender on Little Planet when she was searching for her missing parents. She had seen the toy and wanted it. So when the peddler wasn't looking, she snatched the stuffie and ran for dear life. Amy still giggles remembering the look on the mans face when she grabbed the toy. But now, hugging the stuffie wasn't helping. She kept seeing Sonic kissing Sally everytime she closed her eyes.

"Why did he have to lie to me? Why did he have to kiss Sally? Wait a minute... Didn't he say he hated Sally? This doesn't make sense. I need to find out what happened!"

*time skip brought to you by Amy's piko piko hammer*

Eclipse groggily opened her eyes to find she wasn't in Banish's bathroom anymore. She was in a bedroom with a fuzzy blanket covering her. She put her head on the pillow and sniffed. She sighed and snuggled deeper into it, feeling it's warmth. It really smelled familiar. It smelled like...LIKE BANISH?! She panicked and threw off the blanket. The cold greeted her and she looked down. She was still in her purple school uniform and socks. Only her gloves and shoes were missing. Her gloves were sitting neatly on the nightstand and her black mary-janes were by the door. Eclipse heard foot steps and crawled back under the blanket just in time as Banish walked through the door with a tray containing steaming hot eggs, bacon, toast, white grape juice, and a small bottle of pain killer. He set them on the night stand besides the bed, turned towards Eclipse, and brushed her two toned bangs out of her fave so he could kiss her forehead. She was pretending to be asleep but couldn't help but sigh and smile after he did that.

"Looks like somebody's awake." Banish said smugly.

"*grrroooaaannnn* I don't wanna get up......" Eclipse said as she curled up in a tight ball

"I know. But we hafta find Amy still. Sonic is driving me up a wall!"

"*sigh* Gimme a sec.... You might wanna cover your ears baby."

Banish quickly covers his ears. Because he knew what Eclipse was gonna do.

"SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! GET YOUR SPEEDY ASS DOWN HERE!!!!!!" Eclipse SCREAMED at the top of her lungs. For a former shy girl, she was REALLY loud when she wanted to be.