Eclipse's Wings pt2

HEEEEEEREEEES PART TWO!!!!

__________________________________

"What about the feathery wings Miss Eclipse?" Cream asked as Cheese slept soundly in her lap

"Wellll... Ok so it all started when I was 13, a little while after I got my Demon Powers..."

~ANOTHER FLASHBACK~

"'Clis sweetie!!! Be careful!" A brown and two toned blue hedgehog cried as her oldest daughter walked along a decaying beam of a thing of ruins quite a ways up in the air.

A red striped brown wolf hugged his wife's waist as he scanned some of the ruins.

"She'll be fine hun. She has great-"

"WHAA! *CRASH*"

"Balance... *sigh* at lease Viral isn't here. We wouldn't be able to handle him and Eclipse in The same room. Right Jackz?" The red male wolf said.

"You're right Tony. We just gotta keep looking for these ruins my research was all about." Jackie said as she returned to her tablet.

Eclipse popped out of the rubble she landed in and shook off the dust, making her fur floof up and she giggled.

"Mom Dad look!!! I'm all floofy!!!" Eclipse cried as she burst into a fit of giggles.

"Heh. That's pretty funny peanut. But we gotta hurry and be careful. We only brought you along because we got a call right after your doctors appointment." Jackie called out to her daughter as Eclipse ran up in between her parents

Because of her genetics, Eclipse developed ADHD and a memory deficiency and had to go to the doctors frequently because of her past (hint for future chapter in a book).

"Aww ok then." Eclipse's said as she poofed out a small Piko Scythe and started to balance it on her fingers.

"Eclipse. Be careful sweetie." Her mother said as she rested a hand on her shoulder.

"Ok Mumma."

*rumble crack!!!*

"GAH!!!"

"MOM DAD!!!"

The two had fallen through a weak ceiling in an underground cavern.

"We're fine Eclipse!!! Just stay there and we'll find a way out." Tony said as he picked up his wife.

"I can help tho!!! Look!!!" Eclipse said as she tried to summon her newly found devil powers.

"Nnnnngh!!! Mmmmmmmmhhhh!!! Uuuurrrhhh!!! No! It's not working!!!"

"What?! What's not working baby?" Her mother called out as she griped her arm, a deep gash on her upper arm dripping blood.

"M-mom! You're hurt!!!"

"I'm fine Eclipse! Just stay there!" Her mother ordered as she dug around for her tablet.

"Jackz you need to take it easy. You're hurt pretty bad."

"I'm fine dear. We gotta find that tablet tho. Everything is on it. FOUND IT! Ugh...GAH!"

The gash on her mothers arm started bleeding more as she moved around.

Eclipse stood up from the hole and backed away a bit.

"M-mom... N-no... No.... NOOOO!!!"