Chapter 20: Yoonmin Date

Yoongi and Jimin have had so many dates already in like four months (they were together longer then Namjin). Yoongi and Jimin were on their way when some guy came up to Jimin in the restaurant. 

"Hey cutie" Jimin was sitting looking at this guy like he was looking for a death wish. "Hi, what do you want?" Jimin was in his diamond mode "What do I want? I want you babe. I want you to su-" Then the guy fell on his knees in pain. 

"Tell him what to do again and I'll have your dick cut off. You hear me!?" "Who the hell are you?! I was having a conversation with my boyfriend!" "BOYFRIEND!?! Oh No! He's my boyfriend you dick"  "Yoongi!" 

Since Jimin is naturally beautiful the Yoonmin couple always get into trouble so they are used to this. Jimin always roots for Yoongi. "You dumbass. Why are you flirting with MY BOYFRIEND!?" "Well you don't even know him" "Try me bitch" "I will"

"What's his name?" "Oh I thought- Oh okay I didn't mean to put myself forward like this but his name is Park Jimin my Pre-k classmate and Partner in eighth'' Jimin gaps ''DYLAN!!"

Jimin hugged his old BFF "Sorry babe but Imma hang out with my bestie" "Oh HELL NO!" "What why not~!?" "I'm going with you" "Ok" "Yeah, I don't trust this guy" "Nah me neither but we knew eachother in Pre-K so why not?"

Like I said Yoonmin is a weird ass couple.