Ah, You're Back

~Afternoon~

You were home. Back again in the streets of Yongen-Jaya as you exited out of Sojiro's car. As your guardian went to go park at his home, you stood in front of Leblanc, happy you had gotten to see this place again. You approached the entrance, taking a deep breath to prepare yourself for seeing everyone again. Sojiro joined you at your side, offering you a caring smile as the two of you walked inside. Instantly, you were hit by the scents of coffee beans and spices, smells you had come to care for so much in your time in Tokyo. Inside were your friends, all of them turning to face you. In an instant, all of their eyes lit up, smiles beaming on their faces as they rushed over to you.

Futaba: "Woohoo! Namaste!"

Sojiro: "Whoa!"

You: "Easy, you're gonna knock the old man over!"

Sojiro: "Hey! Who you calling old?"

Instantly Ryuji pulled you into a massive hug, your good friend clearly happy to see you again.

Ryuji: "You did it! You made it out!"

You: "I think my quota of being locked up in life has been met now"

Yusuke: "I am glad your sense of humour was not dulled by your time inside, it has been a while"

Ann: "You look fine, all things considered!"

Haru: "I'm overjoyed that you're doing well"

One by one, you gave every one of your close friends a massive hug, so happy to see them all again. Once you had, you turned to Sojiro, a smirk on your face. Sojiro looked at you puzzled before realising what you had in store.

Sojiro: "Now wait a sec-"

Before he could finish, you pulled him into a hug too, not letting him get out of this. He was surprised for a moment, before slowly embracing you back, chuckling to himself.

Sojiro: "You seriously THAT happy to see me too? You're still living in the attic you know"

You: "Better there than a cell"

Morgana: "Hey! Don't forget me!"

You let go of Sojiro as Morgana walked over, jumping up on a nearby stool. You walked over and gently pet him, the cat purring deeply as you did.

You: "It really is amazing to see you all"

There was one person missing though, looking around and seeing that Sumire was nowhere in sight.

Makoto: "She texted me a while ago that she was finishing up at her practice and heading here. How about we grab a table and chat for a bit until she arrives?"

You: "Mm, sounds good"

Sojiro: "I gotta head out and grab some groceries, back in a few"

As Sojiro exited the store, everyone took their seats around the cafe, with you sitting down in the booth next to Ann.

Ryuji: "So dude, how was juvie?"

You: "Delinquent central. You'd have probably fit right in there"

Ryuji: "Hey!"