And the Games Begin

Chapter 7

Bianca's POV

I always liked football. It's like watching a whole bunch of hot guys fight. If only Keith was a football player. That would never happen because he hate everything about football. The tackling, the sweat, the body oder you develop after playing. It was never really his thing. He's taken a liking to swimming because you are forced to take a shower before entering the pool. The game was starting and I was nervous about cheering in front of practically the whole school. Keith didn't come because he hated football which made me 50% less nervous but I was still nervous. Not for me but for my beloved team. Our team consisted of beginners that only had a a 24 hour period to practice and learn a routine because all the other cheerleaders wanted to do was look good. After this game I am quitting. Its meaningless if we aren't going to actually practice. Before I knew it we had scored a touch down. I got overly excited when I saw Tyler had scored us to about 6 points ahead. I wasn't dating Tyler but I still was happy because football makes me happy. Also because he was dating my best friend aka sister.

~~~~

Keith was going to pick me up for the homecoming dance in an hour and I had no idea what to wear. So I texted Yasmine and Arianna. They were like my fashionistas. Yasmine could design anything and Arianna had the most amazing style. If they opened up a boutique, I would be their first costumer.

Biancaxoxo: Help!!! Emergency please come over asap

Ari_Is_A_Cutie: Omg what happened?!

YasmineSparkles: We'll be there in 5 minutes

Biancaxoxo:Hurry!!!!

And 5 minutes later, they were here. Arianna almost burst through my door while Yasmine ran upstair to my room.

"What happened? Are you ok?" She asked

"I'm in a fashion crisis. I don't know what to wear to homecoming with Keith." I sobbed

"Ok well that's serious judging from that dress you're holding up right now."

"Then help me."

Just then Arianna rushed to my room to see if I was ok.

"Ewwww who's ugly dress is that." She asked

"Exactly." Yasmine agreed.

"Ok I'll try to find something suitable for you to wear to homecoming with a nerd." Arianna said

"No. Keith likes my style. But this is different because its a dance." I said sadly.

"You must really like him." Yasmine implied

"Is it that obvious? Just please find me an awesome dress to wear to homecoming." I sobbed

"Ok Yas, go find some dresses that you designed that are casual but not too casual. I'll see if she has anything suitable in her closet."

"Got it." Yasmine replied and left out the door.

"So Arianna, did you find anything yet?" I asked

"No still looking." She came across something and froze.

"Bingo." She pulled out a long sleeved shirt with laced sleeves.

"Ok but thats just a shirt." I implied as Yasmine ran into my room.

"Sorry Bi, all I could find is a black skater skirt that I designed. Everything else is being washed or not in your size" Yasmine said

"What size is that?" I asked

"It's a 5. Is that too big?"

"No it's perfect." I said

"Great now try that on with the lace shirt and you're good to go." Arianna implied.