Build-A-Social Life

Chapter 5

Bianca's POV

So today is Friday, or shall I say the day I build a social life. Yeah I just quoted build-a-bear. Anyways today I try out for cheerleading co-captain. You might wonder why because im only a freshman and not even a cheerleader yet. Well it's simply because I'm Bianca Ross, I'm spoiled, and I'm a great cheerleader. I did the summer tryouts before I attended this school so I basically made the team. Now I hope I become co-captain.

"Alright girls I have your results." Nicole announced. She was the captain.

Everyone was silent as she announced the two co-captains

"The co-captains are America Smith and Bianca Ross."

"Yes!" I was thrilled I felt so much power as if I owned the cheer squad.

~~~~~

For the next few days I avoided Arianna, Courage, And Yasmine without even realizing it. I even avoided Keith, I only surrounded myself with the other cheerleaders. I wasn't grounded anymore so I decided to call Arianna, Courage, and Yasmine over for a girls night. I haven't been around them for ages or atlease since I became a cheerleader. Novemeber was approaching and it was almost homecoming night. I was pretty upset that it was so close to November 13th and me and Keith weren't talking. After I called Arianna, Courage, and Yasmine over for the girls night I called Keith. On the second ring he answered.

"Hello?" I haven't heard his voice in like forever.

"Hey Romeo." After that Romeo and Juliet reenactment, I called him Romeo.

"Why hello Juliet, why haven't I heard from you since the 15th century?"

I giggled at his sarcasm.

"I missed you. I was busy with the cheerleaders all week."

I heard sadness in his voice

"You're not going to leave me for one of those football barbarians are you?"

"No Romeo, I'd rather be with a member of the chess team before a football barbarian." He began to laugh.

"Good, because I love you Bianca. I really do." I blushed

"I love you to Keith."

After a few cheesy jokes and lame educational jokes we hung up. Just in time because Arianna, Yasmine, and Courage were at the door. After I let them in we did the typical girls night things. We did our nails and watched a movie while someone made popcorn. That someone was Courage because no one had the guts to go into the cold kitchen so instead the rest of us stayed under the warm heat the blanket provided. After the movie we started our little gossip session.

"How your relationship with Keith?" Arianna asked me

"Well today he said that he loved me" I replied, blushing instantly at the thought.

"Awwwww" Courage jumped in the conversation. Approaching us with a big bowl of burnt popcorn.

"Oh my. That poor popcorn is smoking."I implied

"Stop flirting with the popcorn Bianca." Yasmine replied

"No I'm serious its smoking. Do you not see the smoke?" I implied reluctantly eating some of the popcorn.

"I tried my best." Courage said trying to hide her laugh

"Well you succeeded if you tried to burn it." I commented

Arianna's POV

So today's school and its Friday, I been waiting for this day its majorettes tryouts I really hope I make the team, but I know iam going make it with this cool dance I made up, I can't wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just getting out my chemistry book and I heard a deep voice say Hey beautiful, i turned around,and it was Tyler king,I started to blush.then he kissed me on my check all the girls who was walking bye was jelous. Umm hi so what are you doing here,I said.rember I got a locker by you,he said.awe yeah I rember,I said.so what class your going to next,he said.chemistry,I said. No way iam going to, wanna walk there together,he said. Sure let's go. All yeah there's majorette s tryouts today your going,he said.yeah I got an amazing routine, I said. Cool since you going iam going i'm going to route you on,he said.thanks,I said. After that we start walking to biology, when we got their I sat in the the back of the classroom there were two seats at one table, when I sat down Tyler came to sit next to me everybody was just staring at us. But I didn't care because I knew that Tyler king is only mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally after school and it was time for my majorette tryouts. I went to the bathroom and change into my purple shorts and my purple t shirt and my gym shoes. After that I left and went to the gym room. I look around at all the girls who were trying out. Are you looking for me hottie. I turned around and it was tyler of course its tyler. Maybe, and can you stop doing that please for the pretty princess,I said. I can't say no to that cute puppy face, ok ok. You rember I asked you for your nipumber and you said you was going to give it to me here?,he said. No I never said that,I said. Yes you did,he said. No I didn't then we keet going on then I said ok here.I said.yaya,he said. 5162425364 you happy, I said. Thanks and yes but you know you didn't say that,he said. I know I said. After that he said he have a sign that say go Arianna go, thanks I appreciate that. Then he said bye and went to got sit down on the bleachers. I stretched for 15 minutes and though those 15 minutes tyler was staring at me. Arianna Jones your next said Mrs.star. I heard tyler say go ari go. I gave Mrs.star the CD the song I was dancing to was fancy,when it turned on I did my rountie and everybody started cheering espically tyler after I was finish my rountie I walk off of stage with courage (not courage my bestie but the regular courage) when I got off stage tyler hugged me and said I was great. After all the tryouts they said the girls who was on the team they announced the co co co captain which was Latasha,the co co captain was Leah, the head co captain was Maddie, and the captain was jasmine,and the head captain was Arianna Jones, me!!!, I was so happy tyler ran up to me and said I knew you can do it while picking me up spinning me in the air. Ever body was staring, when tyler finally put me down. I hugged Mrs.Star,then Mrs.Star called fifthteen more girls up they were pretty good dancers. After they were finish I went to my besties and told them I was head captain, we all started screaming and they told me congratulations, and I said thank you, then bianca told me she was co captain of the cheer squad we screamed againg and said congratulations and she said thank you. Now I know iam going to fit in here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey you guys!!!!! ;) i hope you guys like this chapter, sorry yasmine and courage couldnt do their point of view they took to long doing it so i just updated i know you guuys wanted more of the book, but next time were leave a cliffhanger for you guys but can you guys vote for our book for we take it down. but stay tune for the next chapter, comment and vote thanks.