Wild Parties and Seven Minutes in Heaven

Chapter 3

Bianca's POV

School passed by almost instantly today. Keith asked me for my number today and told me that he has something to tell me that he just couldn't say to me face to face. I admit I'm pretty anxious to find out what he wants to tell me. It couldn't be anything about him because we talked during lunch time. I found out he was a sophmore and a poet. He's just so awesome. I've been invited to a party by some girl named Nicole. It's pretty cool that I've been invited I just hope Arianna, Yasmine, and Courage were too. I haven't really talked to them.  I mean sure I talked to Arianna for about thirty second but thats it. It was really sad. I missed talking to them but Keith has got me falling for him. I decided I'm going to just invite them to the Nicole's party no matter what she says. We were like a package deal. If Arianna, Courage, and Yasmine couldn't go, don't even waste your time inviting me. I invited them the mist laziest way I could, in text.

Biancaxoxo: Party at 7 be ready at 6:30.

YasmineSparkles: I was invited already. :)

GottaHaveCourage: Should we go dress shopping?

Ari_Is_a_cutie: I was just getting ready, Nicole invited me too.

Biancaxoxo: Not enough time.

~~~~~~

It was time to go. I had on a red dress that reached mid-thigh with a little flow at the bottom, Red four inch heels, red lipstick, and my long brown hair in curls. I told my parents I would be at Yasmine's house. I lied, I was going to a party. They didn't see my outfit because they were asleep. As I was almost out the house Keith called me. I quickly answered the call, holding my IPhone 6 closely to my ear. I continued to walk out the door as I heard my dad wake up.

"Keith?"

"Hey Bianca"

"What did you have to tell me" I really had to know.

"I like you, and I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to a party with me."

I was blushing, smiling,  and excited. All these emotions were occuring simultaneously. I was lost for word.

"Uhh Bianca, you there?"

"Yes, and I would love to go to the party with you but are you sure you want to go?" (Do nerds even go to parties)

"Well I thought that you would want to be there. This would probably be your first high school party and you deserve to have the experience."

I blushed again

"Ok, I'll be there. Where is it."  He probably considered this a date and didn't know that I was going anyways. He didn't need to know that last piece of information anyways.

~~~~~~

I told Arianna, Yasmine, and Courage about my date to the party and I also informed them where it was.  We were all next door neighbors and Nicole's house was only a block away. When we arrive at the party it was insane. The house was huge, people were drinking, dancing, and making out. Never in my life have I seen such a mess. But dont get me wrong, it looked like a really fun mess. I am so glad Keith decided to take me here. Incase you were wondering we walked. Well he walked. You probably would expect him to have something cheesy planned and indeed he did. All the way there he carried me while reciting  a poem he had made. I wasn't exactly paying attention to the words but I was enjoying the moment.  I was actually quite heavy. I was approximately 117 pounds. (I find that quite heavy) so I asked him..

"You should be an athlete." Ok maybe it was a statement but it was true

"Bianca, nerds aren't usually atheletes."