A Night to Remember

Chapter 6
Arianna's POV

*ring*ring*

   My phone rang, it was Tyler. Omg I am freaking out right now.

I answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Hey pretty girl what are you doing today?" he asked. Just hearing his voice made me feel amazing.

"Umm nothing and you know my name is Arianna right?

"I know that but I think that could be you nickname beautiful." he said.

"Can you stop with the nick names flirt" , I demanded.

"Your wish is command princess."

   Ugh will he stop calling me those hot, adorble names, yeah I got off track.

"So I was wondering would you like to go to red lobsters with me I'll pay for everything you can even get whatever you want." he said.

"Your kidding me right?"

"No I  don't want to waste my time asking you out I mean.."

"Oh so you asking me out?"

"Of course not silly."

"Oh really."

"Ok ok you got me", he gave in.

"Ok what time are you picking me up, and can it be a quadrilateral date, with my friends included" , I said.

"At 7:00. Sure sounds like fun, bye."

After he hung up I started screaming  until my mom came in.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, can I go over Bianca's house tonight since she's off punishment?" I asked.

"Sure." my mom replied. After my mom left I texted my bffs.

Ari_is_a_cutie: Girls we're going on a date text your boyfriends to meet us at red lobster.
Yasminesparkles: Ahhh omg for sure were coming
Gottahavecourage: we'll be their cant wait
Biancaxoxo: Omg I can't wait It's going to be amazing!

   After I texted them I went straight to my closet and got a red dress. On the side it showed some of my skin and it was sparkles all over the dress. Then after I got my black heels, I went to my makeup station and put on red eye-shadow, eyeliner, and I put on dark red lipgloss the reason I didn't put on red lipstick is because I just wanted to be a teen but I know I am going to put on lipstick for a party or something. Next I put on some mascara. After that I curled my golden hair and made them bounce. Shirtly after that I put on my dress and my shoes. I heard my phone ring when I was getting my jacket, I went to my phone and answered it.

"Hey princess you ready? Tyler asked.

"Yeah I'll be down in a second, bye.

"Ok bye."

   I ran downstairs and said 'bye mom bye dad love you,' As I left the house I heard them reply with a "bye sweetheart". Outside of my house was a red truck, a big one , and I saw Tyler coming out of it

"You like it? He asked

"Yeah it compliments my dress. I said.

"Come on let's go." He said smiling.