➸ 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

' she said 'we can do whatever you wantyou could fuck me in the back of your car' '

you could fuck me in the back of your car' '

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Hyeju turned around just to be met by the sight of the girl she was trying to escape from. 'What could you possibly want now, Heejin?' The brunette didn't miss the glare Hyeju gave her, but she decided to ignore it.

'You.' She replied, making Hyeju roll her eyes.

'I think we're done here,' the taller girl says, not even waiting for a reply before stepping back and walking away. Heejin watched the other girl walk away from her.

What did I even expect? It's Hye after all, she huffed as she pulled her car keys out of her pocket. She quickly entered her car and put the seat belt on, before turning the engine on. Heejin had to find a way to persuade Hyeju to talk to her, but the other girl wasn't making it easy at all for her.

The raven haired girl crossed the street in hopes of reaching the bus station quick enough to prevent Heejin from following her. Her plan seemed to have succeeded when she turned around to catch a glimpse of Heejin and her car was nowhere to be found.

Maybe she finally gave up.

Hyeju sighed. She just wanted to go home and play League till 3AM, maybe even regret it in the morning but at the moment she didn't care. She had to go home.

*ding*

The notification popping up on her phone startled Hyeju, making the visibly shaken girl take another breath. If these type of things keep happening to her tonight, she'd most likely have a heart attack.

New notification:

Blondie ;)

Hyeju's expression immediately softened upon seeing Chaewon's number pop up. She tapped on the message.

Blondie ;) 8:31pm
thanks again for today
hyeju-ah ^_^ idk what
i'd have done without
your help.

Hyeju 8:32pm
oh wow. you thanked me like
10 minutes ago, so i definitely
wasn't expecting a text.

Hyeju 8:32pm
not so soon at least xp.

Blondie ;) 8:32pm
here i am being nice
to you and this is
what i get?

Blondie ;) 8:32pm
i see how it is. i wont
bother you again then.
good bye, son hyeju.

Hyeju chuckled upon seeing the last message. She knew Chaewon wasn't really mad at her, but that wouldn't stop her from teasing the blonde.

↣ 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara