Chapter 5

Hey guys hope you like this.
___________________________________
Narrator: In the last chapter of Dragon ba-
Author: HOLD ON!!! This not Dragon ball z. Do your work carefully otherwise-
Narrator: I am leaving. I can't even speak my favourite line.
Y/n: Okay bye.*waves his hand*
Author: HOLD ON !!! WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE?!?!?*Sigh* You know what let's just get back to the story.
...................................................................................
Y/n POV

I was roaming in a room while waiting for Shido. I know they were monitoring me. I changed back to my school clothes. I decided to lay on bed and open a blanket and cover myself then I secretly talk to Mea.

Y/n:  Hey Mea? Can you hear me?

Mea: Yes and I know what you will ask for I already started scanning the area and disabled the audio recording devices but they will not notice it.

Y/n: Good work.

Mea: Okay here's what I found. We are in a spaceship name Fraxinux X created by an secret organisation called Ratotskar. We are currently 15000 Meter above in the sky. However I cannot get more information for you.

Y/n: Why?

Mea: Because They also have an AI named Maria.  (A/n: There will be some parts where I will not follow the manga) and if I tried to hack in I will have to fight her and this will result in a SHUTDOWN and Fraxinux X will fall on the city.

Y/n: I see

Suddenly Shido came in.

Y/n: You stay online. Okay?*Shido doesn't hear you*

Mea: You got it.

Shido: Hey Y/n. Oh you are sleeping.

Y/n: No No Say what you want to say .

Shido: Oh. The others want to meet you.

Y/n: I see.*You get out of bed*

(Timeskip brought you by chibi Y/n fighting some chibi AST members)

I was walking in a hallway with Shido but suddenly we were greeted by a woman none other than Reine Mursamane.

Y/n: (Great I was correct again)

Reine: Hello Y/n, the commander and the higher ups wants to see you and Shin you also .

Y/n: Alright( looks like she calls Shido by his nickname I also like it)

Shido: Huh me?

Reine: Yes, Now come in you both.

We entered the meeting room. I saw Kotori.
A  long blonde hair guy and some other people.
There was also a big screen with a man in his 50s I think and a woman.

Elliot: Hello Y/n and Shido ,Nice to meet you.You are currently in Fraxinux X a spaceship but before we get to the topic let us introduce ourselves. My name is Elliot Baldwin Woodman Founder of Ratotskar.