Chapter 3

Hope you guys like it.
____________________________________
THE NEXT DAY
Y/n POV
Me and Shido were at the rooftop while Shido has some bruises.

Y/n: You are lucky I was merciful yesterday next time I won't be merciful

Shido: YOU ALMOST KILLED ME YESTERDAY.

Y/n: IF YOU EVER KISS A GIRL LESS THAN THE AGE OF 15 YEARS, YOUR FAITH WILL BE DEATH!!!

Shido: HAI!!!! Y/N-SAMA.

Y/n: Just drop the 'sama'.

We walked towards the exit, Origami showed up.

Origami: Shido! What happened to your face! Did he do something to you*Glares at you*

Y/n: It was just a little punishment for being a lolicon.

Origami: YOU!!

She tried to punch me but you were way faster than her .I just kept dodging her kicks and punches and other moves for 5 minutes until I got frustrated.

Y/n: Hey Shido *dodged a punch* pls tell her to stop.

Shido: ORIGAMI!!! STOP!!!

Origami: LIKE HELL I WILL!!! HE IS ALSO INSULTING ME BY DODGING MY ATTACKS LIKE I AM MERE CHILD.

Y/n: Is that so? Then let me tell you how to attack.*Smirks*

I kicked Origami's leg causing her to fall down . There was rod near me so I quickly grabbed it and point it towards Origami's face who was trying to get up but she was slow.

Y/n : Slow and angry head that's what you are Origami Toibichi. YOU LOSE .

She gritted her teeth and gave me a death glare.

Meanwhile in Ratotskar everyone was shocked that I defeated an AST MASTER SERGENT with such ease.

Kotori: He defeated her with such ease like she was nothing!!!

Kanazuki: I agree, he is good at both studies and smartness

Reinne: I suggest that we should ask him join Ratotskar. If he joins he could be big help for Shido to seal spirits.

Kotori: And why do you think so?

Reinne: If he joins , he can take care of the AST units and Shido will have less problem in spirit sealing.

Suddenly Kotori receives a message.

Kotori: A message from Mr Woodman.

Everybody's eye widen because it was odd to receive messages from higher ups specially the director itself.

After Kotori read the her eyes were widen.

Kotori: The message says that the higher ups are interested in this Y/n guy and told us to keep an eye on him for 2 days if things go well they will tell us to ask him about joining us.

Everyone was shocked because it was not the duty of higher ups to look for new recruits but if he gets a lot of attention from us then it means one thing.

Everyone:(He is definitely valuable and we cannot let him go especially in the hands of DEM.)

Kotori: He also proved his intelligence yesterday.

____________________________________
*FLASHBACK*
Kotori POV
Y/n:  Thank You for Dinner  and yeah Yoshino and Kotori?

We both raised an eyebrow.

Y/n: If Shido will try to make a move on you both just text me or call me, after that I will take care of things.

Kotori: (-_-) Y-Yeah Sure .

He left and I looked towards Shido with some bruises.

Kotori: Looks like you had a round time.

Shido: *Nods*

Kotori: *Sigh*

After sometime

I decided to open the secret CCTV camera on Y/n's house that was fitted when he was here.

We were watching him for 2 minutes he was playing with a King chess piece but suddenly he stopped.

Y/n: Shido Itsuka

We all raised an eyebrow.

Y/n : You are a interesting guy hiding an very big secret but I think I already solved it.

Everyone widen their eyes

Y/n: I started suspecting you from the first day when Tohka Yatogami joined our class.

Tohka eyes widen

Y/n: Getting out in the spacequake and in 7 days bringing out a girl in our school out of nowhere but it was not suspicious. The suspicious thing was she don't even know the name of common things plus refering to table knife as a sword . Everyone could be thinking like she was joking but I was the who was seriously absorbing her and by her behaviour I noticed she was speaking truth.

Shido's eyes widen

Y/n: Then going to another spacequake and telling me you went to another shelter but you forget one thing that the nearest shelter other than our school one was 5 km away.

Shido:*widen eyes* ( I don't believe it he was noticing everything )

Y/n: First I was suspecting you were related with spacequakes but When Kurumi Tokisaki arrived in our classroom and said the lines 'I am a Spirit' I quickly looked at you for anything suspicious and indeed I was right ,you were shocked .

Y/n: In the end of I combine every suspects then I get an only answer which is SPIRITS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SPACEQUAKES. 
And you are working with some secret organisation.

Everyone was speechless . The whole Fraxinux was shocked.

Kotori: *widen eyes*I-I-I can't believe it did he just said the truth about spacequakes that was supposed to be kept hidden from public.

Shido: Hey Kotori are you ok?

Kotori: Well yes but actually no ,how can a top secret which cannot be found by the world greatest detective can be easily found by an highschool student.

Reinne: He is the smartest guy I've seen so far.

Kotori: DEM mustn't get hands on him.

Kanazuki: One more thing we were not able to set camera in his garage.

Kotori: Huh? Why is that so?

Kanazuki: He had put an very special kind of digital lock which was impossible to break for us.

Kotori: I see . So this guy is also good at making things.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*
____________________________________

Back to You

It was lunchtime. I was walking with Shido in hallway .

Y/n : Do you think that she will still be angry with me .(A/n: He is talking about Origami)

Shido: I don't know .
Suddenly he was called by Ms Mursamane or Ms Reinne to the physics lab alone.

Y/n : (Well Reinne Mursamane was also on my suspect list)*walks away*

(Timeskip brought you by chibi Y/n having a second duel with chibi Origami)

School was over I was packing up but I saw Shido asking Kurumi on a date or what Kurumi called it.

Y/n: (Should I follow them on their date nah let them have some privacy , after all I was thinking of spending my time training at the mountain)

____________________________________

Hey guys here is the 3rd chapter .
Hope you enjoy it.
If you found any mistakes pls tell me.
Stay Safe and Healthy.😊
Bye Guys🙋‍♂️