Chapter 4

Hope you guys like it 😊
____________________________________
THE NEXT DAY
Y/n POV
Alarm RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGS
*Kicks the the alarm out of window*

R/p: AAAAAAAARGH!!!! MY HEAD !!! NOT AGAIN!!

*Wakes up*

Y/n: I don't know why my alarm sounds so weird btw where is it? *Look around* No worries I will buy another one.

*Timeskip*

I was going to my garage to do something.
I quickly turned on a device which can disable cameras in a 100 Meter range in my pocket secretly.
It then disabled all the cameras that were fitted secretly in my house.
I quickly opened the Digital lock on my garage door and went in and turned on all the cameras again.

*Meanwhile Kotori*
3rd POV

Kotori: Looks like he is going towards the garage and if we get an glimpse of inside or how he unlocks the lock then we can fit the hidden cameras in his garage too.

Reine: I agree with you.

Suddenly the screen turned off.

Kotori: Nani?!? What happened.

Reine: It appears that our camera has been blocked

Kotori: Is it the working of DEM?

Reine: I don't think so. That guy was able to create a very good digital lock that our agents even could'nt break it. So I guess he could also make a camera blocker.

Kotori: Damn

All the cameras went on again but you were not there.

Reine: Lost him.

Back to you
Y/n POV

Y/n: They thought I will not notice any changes with my house but there was someone who kept an eye for me.

Y/n: Hey MEA.

Mea: Yes Y/n?

Mea, an AI created by me alone in the garage. It took one year to make her but she is ready.
(A/n: Mea if just like JARVIS from marvel)
I also told her to call me by my name so I can have a friendly interaction with her.

Y/n: How many cameras are fitted in my house.

Mea: 50 ,but not in your washroom.

Y/n: *Sigh* Anyway let's go back to our work. Pls assist me here.

Mea: As you wish

Tiimeskip to 9 PM

Y/n: Lets test it.* Put the device in your right wrist and turn it ON.

The device starts working and started creating an electrical field.

Y/n: IT WORKED!!!

Mea: Congratulations Y/n .

Y/n: Thank You. But what should I name it............. Yeah!! Electric Barrier this will be good.