I brush my teeth and pull my hair into a crappy braid, doing a quick once over of myself.

Taking in my pajamas, which consist of loose joggers, a cropped tank top that's covered by a college hoodie Ollie gave me, and dirty old vans, I decide it's good enough.

Sam's seen me in worse.

Walking down the hallway, I decide to check in on Parker and see if he's awake at this ungodly hour as well.

Poking my head in his room, I let out a small squeak, slamming my eyes shut and stepping out so fast I smack my head off the doorframe.

Instead of saving myself, all that did was give me a killer headache and make the door open wider, giving me a great view of Parker and Leo thoroughly tangled up in each other.

Thankfully the blanket covers enough that I don't actually see anything, but it wouldn't take a genius to know what they got up to last night.

Yes, I'm happy for them, but no thank you.

Apparently smacking my head off the doorframe and then proceeding to slam the door shut which bounced back open wakes them up, cause a second later I see a groggy Leo lift her head off Parker's chest.

She's rocking absolute sex hair, one of Park's shirts hanging off her shoulder, and she blinks at me a few times before her eyes snap open.

"Fuck," she tugs the blankets over herself and my brother, accidentally punching him on the chin in the process.

"What, bubs?" Park grumbles, rolling one his side and making the blankets slide down to his waist.

I let out a small scream, slamming the door and stepping back, tripping over a shoe and falling flat on my ass.

No, no, nope, that was too much for me.

Scrambling to stand up and regain some composure, I trip over the shoe again and almost face plant.

Quietly walking down the stairs and into the kitchen, I'm still stunned and absolutely disgusted, snagging an apple off the counter as I walk to the door.

Picking up my phone when it goes off, I read the messages from Sam, this at least managing to bring a smile to my face.

bubba: I'm in the car and I have butt warmers

bubba: if they're not good enough you always know I'm here ;)

Bracing the cold, I walk out the door and down the slippery driveway, almost falling on my butt more than once.

I see Sam's sleepy figure watching me and laughing, making me roll my eyes.

By the time I get in the car, I'm ready to punch him in the throat.

He didn't even offer to help.

"Morning," I mutter, and he smiles, tilting his head at me.

"Morning, pretty girl,"

I toss the apple between my hands until he asks, "You alright? You're kinda pale,"

"I'm fine, I just saw something gross before I came out here. It's okay, though," I wave him off, as he nods skeptically.

"Was it the mirror?" He asks, making me gape at him.

"I'm gonna kick your ass if you keep up with this attitude today." I warn, leaning across the car to grab collar of his coat and pull him in for a tight kiss.

"I'm sorry, I was kidding!" he angles his face away from me, laughing.

"No, I wanna kiss you," I whine, pressing my lips along his jaw.