Chapter 15 - Ash's Home

Start from the beginning

She looked into my eyes before hugging me.

"Welcome to the family dear Serena." She whispered to my ear.

Her words surprised me, but I gently returned her hug.

After that I went upstairs and prepared for the bed.

Once I was done with everything, I knocked on the doors to Ash's room.

"Come in. Oh, it's you Sere, you're my girlfriend, you don't have to knock before entering my to my room." Said Ash sitting on an office chair with something in his hands.

I came closer and recognized the picture we took in Kalos with Korrina. Ash had it in frame. He placed it back on its original place, the edge of his table. Then he opened one of the drawers his table had and was about to put other pictures in before I stopped him.

"Are these your pictures with other friends you traveled with?" I asked and he nodded.

"Can I see them?" I asked him as sweetly as I could.

"Sure" Ash said climbing to the bed and signaling me to lie down next to him.

When I placed myself next to him, he took the first picture.

In the middle was Ash with Pikachu on his shoulders as usual. On the right was a guy older than Ash wearing orange t-shirt and a green vest. On the left was a smiling red hair girl holding a Pokemon in her hands.

 On the left was a smiling red hair girl holding a Pokemon in her hands

"This is me with Brock, Misty and Togepi." Said Ash moving his finger from him to the guy on the right, to the girl and then to the Pokemon she was holding on the left. "The Pokemon Breeder and Doctor and the Cerulean City gym leader." Ash added.

"You're looking so young here." I chuckled.

"Yeah, maybe 'cause I was young." Ash chuckled too and switched to another picture.

There was younger Ash, May, her brother Max, and Brock.

"I guess you recognize who these are." Ash said.

"Yeah, it's you, May and Max, and Brock." I said and I took a good look at the picture.

"Correct, and Brock traveled with me in Sinnoh too." Ash said switching the photo.

On this photo was smiling Dawn in the middle and blinking Ash giving v sing with Brock giving thumbs up on her sides.

"You saw Brock on the first two pictures already and you know Dawn. So, there's no need to introduce them to you." Ash said.

"That's cute picture." I commented the picture Ash was holding before he switched it with another.

"And these are friends I want to visit after the match in Unova." Ash said showing me the next picture. "Cilan is a Striaton City gym leader." He said pointing on a green haired guy with star shaped glasses and classy clothes. "And this is Iris. She's from Village of Dragons and I've heard that she became the Opelucid City gym leader." He said pointing at the girl wearing heart shaped glasses, sticking her tongue out.

" He said pointing at the girl wearing heart shaped glasses, sticking her tongue out

"It's kinda crazy picture with crazy-shaped sunglasses." Ash chuckled.

"Sure is." I chuckled too looking at the picture. "Why didn't we take any crazy pictures like this when we were traveling in Kalos?"

"I dunno. But that doesn't mean we couldn't." Ash happily said.

"I don't know Ash. Imagine what will happen if our crazy pictures would leak on the internet or to the news. I could imagine the title. 'ALOLAN CHAMPION ASH KETCHUM AND HOENN GRAND FESTIVAL RUNNER-UP SERENA YVONNE TOOK SOME CRAZY PICTURES TOGETHER!!! IS THERE SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM? WE WILL FIND OUT!' And another. 'ARE ASH KETCHUM AND SERENA YVONNE DATING?!' And another like ... '10 PROVES THAT ASH KETCHUM AND SERENA YVONNE ARE DATING' I don't know if I want that kind of attention from media." I explained waving my hands above us like crazy.

"Guess you're right. I don't want that kind of attention from media either." Ash agreed with me. "But we'll have to reveal our relationshipp sooner or later."

"Yeah, but let's not worry about this now." I said. Ash nodded and continued with showing me the picures.

He showed me some more pictures. Like with his friends in Alola, with Goh and Leon, with Tracey, some pictures from Kalos, and then with some people I didn't recognize. Ash said their names, like Lance, Cynthia, or Alder, but I don't think I've ever saw them.

"Well, that's it, I've got that one more picture with you, Clemont, Bonnie and Korrina. But you already saw it." Ash said putting all the pictures to the drawer, turned off the light and climbed back to the bed.

I snuggled to him and put my head to his chest. Soon I found myself in the same position I woke up today morning.

"You know Ash ... I really love. You're an awesome person ... you're so brave, sweet, selfless, always positive and so caring ... I really wish I could spend the rest of my live with you..." I said looking up in his eyes.

Ash put strand of my hair behind my ear and smiled.

"I love you too Serena. And you don't even have a clue how much, Sere." He said.

"I think I have a clue how much you love me, because I love you as much as you love me, Ashy." I smiled moving closer to him and kissing him to the lips before leaning my head to his chest again.

He moved his hand to my back. "Good night Sere. I love you." He said.

"I love you too Ashy. Good night." I said and we both fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The images are not mine, so credit to the authors. That applies for the picture from Kalos earlier in the story and for the cover too.

Thanks for the support.

'Til next time.