Chapter 2: Afraid and Confused

Asher's pov

After what my wolf had said about my mate. I wanted to comfort her but I was mad at myself for not realising how beautiful she was. When she became the omega at 15, I was mean to her and I regret that. I started to follow het scent.

Her scent was addicting and it lead me to the woods. I followed her scent and I saw her back against a tree from the distance. Shelby was a girl that didn't get in anyone's way and she is very sweet.

Shelby's pov

My back was against a tree and then I heard foot steps. I looked up and saw Asher. I was afraid that he was going to reject me because I was weak to be the Luna of the pack.

I said, "please just reject me if you want and you already know I'm too weak to be the Luna of the pack just please." I waited for his answer. After a few mintues he said " I'm not going to reject ok Shelby." I was confused about his answer and then I step back, then he step forward to get closer to me. Asher said, " stop moving and I'm sorry after the years that I hurt you, I'm sorry for making you omega, and I'm sorry about everything."

I looked at his face that looked gulity and sad. I asked my wolf about should I forgive him. She relpy yes. I said, " ok but you have to make up for what you had done to me and I don't want to rush the mating process, you understand ? " . He said " yes"