Chapt.23: Violet

Picture of Violet ⬆⬆⬆⬆

Violet's pov

I'm Violet Lryic Welsh. I'm at school and I'm not a very sociable person. I was kinda like my mom when she was younger.

My older brothers are great and they protect me from anything. I nevered been be able to protect myself cause I'm scared that I will get hurt in some way. I shifted at the age of 14 and it hurt so much. My wolf is a white wolf like my mom and my wolf's name is Evelyn Rose but I call her Rose.

I haven't found my mate yet but hopefully I do get one in the future. I walk to my class.

* skip the day to the last class of the day*

I was in my last class and I smelt a scent that seem quite interesting. It smells like the woods and lavender.
I followed the scent and lead me to a guy that was in our pack. I look at him and we made eye contact. He said,"Mate." I go to my seat and look my books.

*Class ended*

I ran out the door after the bell rang and when to the front doors. Before I reached the handle but something stop me. I look up and see the guy from my pack. I think his name is Leo Grey Freeman. He said," Hey and are you Violet the alpha's daughter." I said," Yea and I know you are my mate." He smiled.

He said, " Do you want a ride home ?? Since we are in the same pack." I said, " Yea and thank for offering." He smiled.

*the ride home*

Leo and I talk through the car ride. I smiled that I found my mate. I think Leo is thinking the same way. We showed up at the house. He stop the car and we got out the car.

I went up to the front of the house and I see my brothers and parents. I look at them looking confused. I said," What wrong ??" My brother, Raven said," Who's the guy behind you??" I said," My mate and his name is Leo." Axel said," He's my gemma and he is also one of our best fighters." I smiled.

Leo looked at me and said, "I'm glad that I'm your mate and glad to protect my beautiful girl." I smiled and kiss his cheek.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Follow

#Wattys2015

#JustWriteIt

A/N

Give me any ideas for Axel's mate and dm me for any questions or ideas.