About The Characters

Shelby Marie Cole
17 years old
Long black and bit of amber hair
Pale skin
Hazel-green eyes
5'7
She been an omega after the death of her parents. She lost her wolf after that day and she became unhappy. The reason she became omega cause the alpha and the luna thought she killed her parents that day. But Shelby is a beautiful, sweet, and also shy. She quiet when it comes to the pack and school. She found her mate and hope to regain her wolf .

Asher Dylan Welsh
19 years old
Black Hair
Tan skin
Dark Brown eyes
6'5
He is the alpha of River Stone Pack. He is a bad bad but has a sweet heart when it comes to his family. He found his mate and he is going to protect her from any danger.

Xavier Axel Cole
19 years old
Black Hair
Tan skin
Light Brown eyes

He is the beta of Asher. He is protective of his little sister, Shelby. He is a good brother and his wolf, Digg is also protective but he is cool. He is a good beta and a good friend. He hasn't found his mate yet but he will find her soon.

A/N

These are the main 3 characters of the book but it might be more later on in the book. If you have any names or any ideas that you want in the book, just DM me. Comment,Vote,Fan, and Follow. Also if you want to have a sneak peek of the sequel just comment.