-26-

Mel's POV

"Mel! Jill! Come on! I want to play with you before you leave again!" my brother's words tore me from my sleep and I slide closer to Jill. The days with my family passed far too quickly. She muttered something and then pulled me closer into her arms. Tired, I laid my head on her shoulder and snuggled up against her. But apparently David really wanted to motivate us to get up, because he climbed into bed and tried to pull me out of my girlfriend's arms.

„Damn, David...what time is it?!", I growled and looked sleepily at my alarm clock.

"It's a little after six," I explained to him and sighed annoyed. Right now he was anything but sweet...

"Let's sleep...", I begged desperately and felt Jill's fingers drawing little patterns on my back.

"But I want to play!" he moaned and I sighed softly.

"Well, all right," I admitted defeat and David cheered happily.

"I'll wait downstairs," he said and jumped out of bed. Sighing, I released myself from Jill's arms and she opened her eyes tiredly.

"Shall I get up too?" she asked and I shook my head. Then I sat up and tied my hair in a braid.

"Go back to sleep," I said and she nodded slightly. Then she closed her eyes again and snuggled up in the pillow. I gave her a kiss and she immediately returned it. However, she wanted to deepen it immediately and I separated myself from her again.

"I have to go downstairs..," I whispered and she looked at me again.

I kissed her again briefly and then got up. Then I put Jill's sweater over my shirt and felt her look on me.

"Goes with the sweatpants," she grinned and I looked down at myself. I was wearing one of her older national team sweatpants and turned back to her.

"Your clothes are comfortable."

She smiled slightly and then pulled the blanket up a little higher.

"Sleep tight," I whispered and left the room.

Downstairs my brother was sitting on the living room floor with Uno in front of him.

"Finally!" he shouted and I sat down on the floor with him.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded slightly.

"But can we play one round first?", he asked and I smiled slightly.

"Sure."

After the game my brother jumped up and ran into the kitchen. Slowly I followed him and watched him as he tried to grab the eggs, but he was too small.

"Do you need help?", I grinned and he nodded. So I went over to him and pulled out the eggs.

"Ham too," he said, and I turned to him.

"Please..." he added and I grinned slightly. I ran my hand through his hair and took the ham out of the fridge.

Then I made scrambled eggs and gave him his plate. David put his plate at the dining table and I sat down next to him with a cup of coffee and my plate.

"Can I have another cup of cocoa?" he asked and I took a sip of coffee.

"Sure."

"Wait...I'll make him one," said Jill and I turned to the door in surprise. She pushed herself off the door frame and went to the kitchen.