When we got there, Ink was in the corner of his room, his knees pulled to his chest and he was shaking. Nightmare and I went silent for a moment before I headed over to Ink, my steps as careful as possible, because I knew that he set up invisible paint traps everywhere.

"Ink...what's wrong?" I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. Now as much as I dislike this skeleton...I still felt a surge of kindness and worry in my bones.

"I..." he trailed off and went blank. He was completely silent and staring at the ground.

I frowned again, but I suddenly stumbled backwards, too soon for Nightmare to be able to catch me.

My vision went fuzzy and I suddenly felt really dizzy. Was I seriously about to faint? Again?

I could hear both Ink and Nightmare calling me name...but I couldn't see them. What was happening?

Y/n? Partner, you can't faint right now-
Why was Chara worried about me fainting...?

Y/N! BRO, what's wrong?!
Batfang screamed in his telepathy way.

I d-don't know, I can't feel anything, I though to them. I can't even see-

Suddenly, two figures appeared in front of me. I couldn't tell if I was awake or not.

One had a long, golden cape(I was thinking it was Dream), and the other looked worried and had their hands behind their back; they also had a blue/magenta striped sweater and a dark blue jacket with rainbow sleeve cuffs. Their hair was a dark brown and shoulder lengthened.

"Hello, Y/n" spoke Dream.

"What the shell?"

wait...that was neither the mysterious straight-faced kid or Dream.

I turned around and guess who I saw?
If you guessed-

"Nightmare?!" Screamed Dream, his eye sockets wide.

Nevermind.

"Nightmare what are you doing here?!" Dream asked. "How did you get into Y/n's head?!"

Nightmare suddenly stood next to me and wrapped and arm around me, in a strange kind of hug way.

I smiled, but I was even more confused. What the crackers is this place and is this real?! AM I DREAMING?!

"Ow, no need to scream," The strange kid suddenly said.

Wait, they can hear my thoughts-?

Nightmare rolled his eye, not at me, but at Dream. "The question should be what are you doing here, Dream?" He inquired, his cyan eye narrowing.

Dream frowned. "No no, brother, I asked you first. Why are you with Y/n?"

Nightmare glared at Dream while the kid just stared at me. Wait...she looks to be my age-

She is your age, Chara said.

Wait can't everyone hear you and our conversation?

No, our conversation is blocked from them because of me. If you want to think about Nightmare without anyone knowing, I got your back, partner.

Wait, what-

"Fine," Nightmare said, his tone curt and quiet. "The reason why I'm in Y/n's head right now is because you made her faint right in front of me and Ink."

Wait, my head? This is too complicated-

"...what? Oh, sorry, well...I had important news for her, and DID YOU PUT HER UNDER A SPELL, she seems to be totally in love with you!" Dream shouted in reply.

WHAT? ALSO, WHY IS NOBODY ANSWERING MY QUESTION.

Nightmare looked at me and then back at Dream. "No, you idiot. I didn't put her under a spell, and we most likely know the dumb message you want to tell her."

Dream squinted at us...and STILL NOBODY HAS ANSWERED MY STUPID QUESTION!

"OKAY, GEEZ, CHILL!" Dream suddenly screeched(at me). He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes. "First things first, I'm Dream and this is Frisk. Second, we are in your mind right now and I'm sorry, because I made you faint," he informed with a huge sigh following.

Okay, thanks. I nodded a 'sup' at Frisk. SHE DID THE SAME, OMG.

"Anyways..." Dream said. "The Multiverse is in trouble. There's a tear in the Dreamscape and Bill has escaped the Nightmare Realm. If he gets ahold to the fabric of the Dreamscape, if he escapes the land of Fantasy and Imagination, if he gets control over reality, the entire Multiverse and beyond is at stake. He will cause the Weirdmageddon again...and we still don't know how he has escaped."

There was a moment of silence and Nightmare and I exchanged glances. We already knew half of this stuff, but not the other half.

The silence was broken and Nightmare glowered hatefully at his brother. "You can't help us anyways, you're stuck in stone."

Dream sighed and the look in his eyes told me he was hiding something, but not something about Bill. Something about Dream himself.

"I know...but..." he started. "We need help from Underfalls."

I raised a brow. "You mean...Underfell?" I questioned.

Dream and Frisk shook their heads. "No no, Underfalls," Dream responded. "It's an Au based off of Gravity Falls, we can get help from Dipper and Mabel."

I nodded in understanding. So...basically, we literally get to meet characters FROM ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS? Kinda?

Before Dream could answer, the white surroundings of everything began flickering to black.

"You're waking."

Welp...time for a super crazy adventure, one even more crazy than the one I escaped that strange rainbow squid that thinks he's my dad even though I deliberately told him he isn't.

About Ink...why was he so scared/nervous earlier?

---

A/n: I finally got another chapter done! Thank you all so much for your support and patience.
*gives each of you your favorite kind of food/snack* :3