CHAPTER 11

3RD P.O.V.......

Mew's anger actually reached it's point when he  heard the stanger say ," Kana baby, who is this  tomato here is he your guard". Mew had it now. Who comes to an omega, a married omega and kiss him......ON THE CHEEK.  Then calls his yes his omega baby plus call him a bodyguard. He wanted to kill him. NOOOOOOOO.......he wanted to torture him slowly then he would skin alive and th..........

"Mew are you listening", Gulf asked his alpha as he tried explain who the guy is to him." Oh.....ummm....sorry. please go on", Mew said with a bright smile but the stranger knew he was faking." Anyways Mew this is Kom my younger cousin and NK(Nong Kom) this is Mew my husband", Gulf explained well  enough  for Mew to calm down but he still angry at this Kom to call him Kana baby.

"Sorry na khrap P' Mew , I did not know Gulf married you cause I was in Atlanta for our hotel management and just arrived", N'Kom apologised  sincerely but still earned a growl from the alpha. "Mew let's go. He will direct us around hotel and stay for the two months as a guide", Gulf alerted  The other before he and NK began to  walk  ahead. "Ohh this  will be a very fucked up vacation", Mew  thought  as they began to go out to enjoy the relaxation.

Kom showed them around the hotel and brought them back but was being an oblivious cock block for the alpha and his omega

(NB: I WILL WRITE IMPORTANT SCENES CAUSE THE TWO MONTHS WILL BASICALLY BE ABOUT  HOW THEY BEGAN TO FALL FOR EACHOTHER  BUT STILL WON'T ADMIT IT  EXCEPT FOR THE TWO NIGHTS BEFORE THEY RETURN)..........

Two weeks into the  honeymoon , the couple  have never left eachother. They sucessfully kicked Kom out and finally the chill day and night. Right now the are  going to the beach. They successfully came and it was just  fun for them. Mew as perverted as as he was could not stop looking at Gulf's ass in the swim suits. "Damn, he is ass phat",was all Mew thought of as they  went along the beach.

Gulf was eager to learn how to surf so he asked his husband who said ok then Gulf soon sped off. As he picked his  surfboard a man who was clearly an alpha no doubt asked him," hey sexy you surf". "No I'm about learning ......ummmm....Sir", Gulf said with a shy smile." Don't call me Sir, I am P'San by the way and I show you how to surf....ummm"," Gulf P. My name is Gulf". "Okay lets go."

The two went to the sea and P'San began to teach Gulf how to surf. He took the chance to touch the omega sexually. Gulf felt the other's  hand roam his body but he thought it was how to hold others on a board since this is his first time. After a while of "teaching" both men came back to shore then P'San felt a sharp pain on his cheek as he  got punched real hard by Mew.

Unknown to the the two wolves  Mew was staring at them , monitoring their moves. When he saw the touch his omega like that he wanted to smack him till he dies but then Gulf held him which calmed him down. "Mew why did you do that to him. He just taught me how to surf ", Gulf said as he wanted to clear the misunderstanding." What ...teach ........Gulf he was groping you and fondling your ass and you say teach", Mew  yelled and quickly regreted his actions as Gulf began to cry," I .....am .. ....sorry P....... I did not know it", the omega said between sobs. "It's okay  na lets go back okay", the alpha said as he and his husband left P'San who was still  on the floor.

The rest of the  honeymoon  went on smoothly  as planned. The couple went on  fun rides and therapy and shit. Now it is two days to go back to Bangkok. The two had become   very close and Mew was ready to proclaim his love to Gulf.

"Mew I can't see . Are we there?" Gulf asked as he was blindfolded by Mew. It was their night they had to stay before returning back. Mew was very excited to have  Kom put all of this together. "Ready", he told the omega before he took of the blindfold." P this is..... amazing." Gulf's gazed upon the beautiful candle lit diner on the sea shore . It was very beautiful that he kissed his P on the lips to say thank you but immediately blushed to his actions . The two sat around the table and ate as they joyfully began to chat.