CHAPTER 2

MEW'S P.O.V.......

"Good morning", I wake to the voice I love the most . " Morning Art ", I reply as I blink to adjust to the light in the room. Art walks up to me with a tray in his hands and as stupid as was I asked ," babe, what is this ". " oh.. come on Mew it is breakfast . Now hurry or you will be late for work ", he says as he sets the food on the table . That is what I love about him . He does everything , understanding and mostly perfect who wouldn't love but as true as it may seem I can't have him . As much as I don't want to break his heart I must . Well not must be you see I have been betrothed to someone since childhood , according to my dad , but I hate him because he would come between me and Art . WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO . I yell in my head as i am snapped to thought by my bae

"Mew .... what are you worried about", he says in a sad tone . Of course he knows whats going on and it hurts but he bears it for our love. " Art babe will you stay with me ", I say as I really love him. " hon...don't start you know I love but please just forget it for now and get ready for work ok..". " ok kharb I say as I got up to toget ready for work.

As per usual I did my morning routine for work with my complimentary kiss to Art . As I approached my company I saw my dad's car parked over . Well to many they won't be in shock seeing as he is the owner but as a dad , he believes I should run this successfully which I have for the past 3 years during which he barely stepped foot here so is he doing here now , I thought as I entered the building.

3RD P.O.V......

"Morning Sir ", I was greeted bykaownoahmy secretary. " morning K. I replied as I entered my office ". " ummm... Sir Mr. Suppasit is here to see he said he awits you in the board room." " ok thanks now set my 10: 00 to 11 ," I say as walk to the board room.

" Hey son" . Mr. S said to Mew as he entered . " hey dad , how are you". Mew asked as he knew his didn't come to chat . " Is that to speak to your dad not even a simple hug ", " what do you want dad ", Mew says as he doesn't want to waste time." fine kiddo is about your marriage kid . The boy will come soon so I just to give a heads up and since I aint wanted I'll leave now". Mr. S says as he leaves...." and oooo...... make you dump that slut you call your faen.... LOVE YOU ". Mr. S yells as he leaves.

MEW was clearly not happy . Anger written on his face . he knows he has to marry the omega his dad chose but what will happen to Art. this was all he thought as he left the board room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.B.C

HEY WAANJAS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ....... LOVE YOU BYEEEE..... AND STAY SAFE.