Graduation is always the best thing ever... Sometimes.

[Dylan's POV]

Zoe nor I knew where Emma and Logan had went, but she didn't really care.

For some reason, I was worried.

"Zoe... You sure they're okay?" I asked nervously. Zoe chuckled and nodded.

"I just saw them slow-dancing like 5 minutes ago." I let out a sigh and nodded.

<Kevin! Make the Time Warp!>

Two years passed, and everyone was extremely happy.

TODAY WAS GRADUATION!

Zoe showed up early, and so did Logan and I, but Emma hadn't shown yet.

Zoe was pacing in the lobby of our school when the teachers told us to start lining up at the chairs. Emma still was nowhere to be seen.

When the teachers stepped up to the podiums, I looked to my left and Emma was sitting right beside me.

"When did you get here?!" I whispered to her. She glanced at me.

"Like, 10 seconds ago. My truck died!" She whispered back. I shook my head and sighed.

"Logan Dillings," The teacher droned. Emma whooped and hollered for him as he smiled widely and stepped up, accepting his Diploma.

"Thank you." He said, going back to his seat.

"Sandra Evans,"

Blah blah blah...

"Dylan Gofer," I got up and smiled widely at Zoe on my way up.

"WHOOO! GO PRETTY BOY!" Emma yelled. I sighed.

"Here." The teacher said, handing me the Diploma.

"Thanks." I answered, walking off the stage.

I sat back down and waited for my girlfriend.

Blah blah blah...

"Zoe Howton." YES!

"WHOOOOOOOO!" I yelled, clapping loudly over the other commotion. Emma beside me was grinning widely, and clapping for her sister.

"Emma Howton." The teacher said.

"WHOOOOOOO!" Other people screamed and hollered, but I hear Logan the most out of those people.

"I LOVE YOU BABY! GOOD JOB!" Logan screamed. Emma's face flushed red and she mouthed,"I love you too baby," Right back to Logan.

Soon, it was over.

High School was no more.

I was going off to collage with Zoe in a few months, and Emma and Logan are coming with us.

We all applied to the same collage, so we wouldn't be far from each other.

I think this is one of the best days of my life.

{Emma's POV}

Who was I kidding? My truck wasn't dead.

I got drafted into the Military.

I was at home on the phone with one of the generals, protesting that my father not going in, so he asked who he should take instead.

"I don't know, but it's not gonna be my parents!" I yelled.

"How about your sister? She has perfect grades, very intelligent..." The general said.

"No! If you're going to take anyone, take me. My sister has back problems, and I only have knee problems. Would you rather have someone who can just shoot a gun, or shoot a gun and carry a person or backpack?" I blurted.