Wonderful gifts

I woke up to Dylan. "Erm.. What ya doin here?" He smiled "Waking you up for your birthday." I got dressed and w

e walked out the door, without telling me parents bye.

"So, how ya been?" I asked Dylan trying to start a conversation. "Well, its always hard keeping a secret from your foster family.." He replied in a sad tone. Yet then he slightly smiled embarrassed "But you make it better..." Before I could reply he ran to the school building.

Megan and Conor were waving. A ran to them after Austin. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!" They had to all yell, then start singing. All I could do was laugh. "Thanks you guys!" It was horrible because I couldn't tell them about "us." They all handed me presents. "Open them all at lunch... Ok?" Conor said. "Sounds good to me," I said smiling.

The lunch bell finally rang, so I would finally get to open my presents. I sat with Conor and Megan, then soon came Dylan. "Mine first!" Megan yelled. I opened the present to find a beautiful blue shirt with a silver butterfly on it. "OMG.. It's beautiful!" I said after gasping. "Mine next!" Conor interrupted. I opened his HUGE present to find a small karaoke machine. "You guys and your rich families..." I said after staring at the machine for a few seconds. "How'd you know I liked singing though.." I asked. "Zoe, your my best friend," he said smiling. O smiled.

Last was Dylan's. I opened his gift, and saw the sweetest thing.. There was a penguin and wolf plushy inside. I looked at him. "I'm sorry...its not much," he said worried. "I. Love. This." I said smiling. He smiled back. "How'd you know my favorite animals?" "Megan and Conor," he said smiling.

Megan smiled. "We all got a gift for you." She handed me a small box. When I opened it there was a small heart shaped locket. They all smiled. "Zoe means life," Conor inferred. "And we would gives our lives for you," Austin added. I was speechless. "Look inside.." Megan also added. There was a picture of all four of us, and all I could D was tear up. They smiled as the bell rang, and I wiped my tears.

School was finally over and I went to the cafe with Dylan. We meet Conor and Megan there to chat for a small amount of time. Just to kill time. We all mainly talked about my birthday at first, then someone came out with a cake. Conor Megan and Dylan all smiled. We ate that cake like maniacs after they sang. "Happy birthday Zoe!" Conor yelled. Everyone started clapping. I smiled. "You guys are awesome," I said smiling.

Megan smirked evilly. "Sing for us Zoe!" She finally yelled. "I dare you" Conor added. "How about dark side?" Dylan asked. I smiled. "Sounds good to me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh... Hoped you liked the chapter.

(I need a name for the people who read this.. 😒)

Well... Shout out to Emma_Thorp MY BEST FRAND xP

Anyways... Have a penguin day 🐧 🐧 🐧 🐧