You: Louis quickly switched the Harry Potter novel he was reading for a Bible that he only kept around to pretend to read in case he was walked in on by one of the teachers or other authorities in this place. His parents had sent him here simply to help him 'pray away the gay'. Or at least that was how they'd referred to it. But he was still very gay and praying wasn't doing shit. Almost everyone in that school had been sent as a punishment, only one or two were there for actual religious purposes. But it wasn't a teacher, simply the roommate he'd been told would be coming today. He took a few moments to check him out, both to admire how hot he was and to possibly guess why he'd been sent here. He watched the boy start to unpack, noticing a few items that might be linked to him being gay, if Louis were stupid and based everything off of stereotypes. "Hello." He said, bringing attention to himself.

Stranger: Harry jumped slightly when he heard the voice on the other side of the room that he was definitely not expecting. He really didn't think that he would be put with a roommate - thought that his parents would let the administrators there know how he was around other people; his "sex addiction" is what his parents referred to. He put a hand over his heart, but then gave the boy a friendly smile. "Hello, I'm Harry," he greeted and walked over to him to shake his hand with his long fingers. After shaking his hand, he walked back to his suitcase and continued to unpack his things, which included panties, which is the only thing that he wore, nighties, Cosmopolitan magazines, his birth control, and his camera filled with all his filthy videos. He was definitely not erasing anything that he had created because he was quite proud of it all. He also held tightly onto his birth control, which his parents actually supported, however the school did not so much. They wanted him to be safe, so they allowed him to keep it.

You: Louis smiled back, shaking the boy's hand as well. "Louis." He continued to watch the boy unpack, biting his lip uncertainly about all of the girly things he saw there. He knew a little bit about different gender identities, but not too much. He'd never met a person that identified that way, but maybe Harry was one. He had no idea but it would be interesting to learn. Regardless, he was cute, Louis was available, so. He set his Harry Potter book underneath his pillow after carefully marking his page, going up and locking the door. The doors were always locked at night but they were never allowed to do it manually during the day, even if everyone still did it. He set a Bible next to Harry's camera. "Here." He smiled at him. "I don't think you're actually here for the religion, but if any of the teachers come in here to check up on us you can just pretend that's what you were looking at."

Stranger: Harry chuckled a little when Louis handed him the Bible, rolling his eyes a little. "No, I'm not. I'm here against my will," he informed, going back to his suitcase and putting it in the closet when it was empty. He sat down on the bed and gave him another smile. "I'm actually here because I'm a slut. I fucked a bunch of boys and we made porn videos and posted them on my website. I actually have every single one on my camera," he informed proudly. Louis was rather attractive, so he was laying it on thick. Although, he was usually this forward. He liked to be blatant about his intentions; not jump around the point because that took far too long. "What about you? Why are you here?" He asked softly.

You: "So am I." Louis shrugged, going back over to his own bed. He sat down across from Harry, smiling back. His smile faded and he went a pretty light pink at Harry's words, but that only went into a deeper blush when the curly-haired boy said he had every one on his camera. He was allowed a laptop here, but if he even bothered to search anything like porn on the school's internet connection he would have to give it up for at least two weeks. He'd tried before. Louis scratched the back of his neck and tugged at his collar, trying to calm himself down. "My parents think this place can pray away me being gay." That was it, really. No dramatic and kind of cool story like this boy had. "I just came out to them and they sent me here. Not much more to it."

Stranger: Harry chuckled lightly and shook his head. "That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. My parents don't mind that I'm gay. They just kind of treat me as their daughter because of the whole I-can-get-pregnant thing, so they want me to be safe and smart and they weren't happy to find my website. They just want the best for me, I get it. But this is what I want with my life. I like being a whore," he said nonchalantly and shrugged his shoulders, leaning back against his headboard with a soft sigh. It was true; he loved being a whore and he would be completely happy if he got to do it for as long as he could. "Oh, by the way, I saw you eyeing up my camera and you're welcome to look at it," he assured. He didn't even mean it to embarrass Louis; he genuinely loved when people gawked at him.

Stranger: (Do you have a kik, love? I'm not feeling well and I want to lay down, but I want to continue. xx)

You: (Yes, sigh101. I can send my reply on there if you want :))

Stranger: (Okay, thank you! Mine is benniejets.)

You: (Okay, I'll send my message shortly :))

You have disconnected.