Oh god

Lexie's point of view
I just told mark that Madison is his daughter. Now he is just staring at me. " Mark. Please say something ." I said. " Did you find out before or after you left." He asked me. " After. Or I would have stayed and told you then." I said looking at him. "What was her first word." He asked. I was confused but he wanted to know so I told him. "Mama." I said smiling. "I wanna get to know her." he said. "OK and I could get you a DNA test if you want to be absolutely sure she's yours." I said incase he didn't think I was lying. "OK thank you Lex." Then there was a comfortable silence for a while. After a while of us drinking and him asking about Maddie, we got drunk and Joe took our keys and called us a cab. We went to Mark's house and that's all I remember. I just woke up and I'm naked next to Mark. Oh god. I got up and shook Mark and he still didn't wake up so I put my clothes on and went into the kitchen grabbed a glass of cold water and poured it on his head. He woke up immediately gasping for air. I couldn't help but last. "Why did you do that." he said as he stood up and began to walk out of the room but realized he was naked. "What happened last night?" He asked. "That's why I woke you up." I said getting frustrated. "Ok I'm going to take a shower and take off today I have a huge headache." he said. "Wait!" I yelled. "What?" He asked confused on why I was yelling. "Did we use protection." I asked hoping we did. "I don't know." He said. "Oh my god." I said freaking out. "Lex calm down take off and we can talk." he said calming me down. "Ok but I'm going to go by Mer's first to take a shower and I'll be back." I said about to leave when he grabbed my arm. "What?" I said confused on why he grabbed me. "You can shower here and I'll call Derek." He said. "I don't have clothes here." I said. Then he went in his closet and pulled out some of my old clothes. "You still have this." I said smiling. "Of course now go take a shower I'm going to call Derek then we can talk afterwards." He said smiling and left the room. After my shower I seen Mark making breakfast. "Ok so Maddie is at school with Zola and Ellis and I called Owen and he said we can take today off." He said. "Ok so first off do you want the DNA test?" I asked. "No because you wouldn't lie to me." He said as he put the food on plates and reached me one. "You trust me?" I asked. "Of course I will always trust you." He said smiling at me. Then we sat in a comfortable silence until we finished eating. Then we walked to the living room and faced each other. "So when do you wanna tell her that you are her dad?" I asked. "Umm I don't know but soon." He said. "Ok." Then we spent the rest of the day watching movies, until we fell asleep.