The truth

Lexie's Point of view

Its been 2 moths since me and Maddie moved back to Seattle, Madison is enrolled at Ellis and Zola's school. Bailey is to young to be going to the school so he goes to the daycare at the hospital. Today my 5:30 alarm woke me up so when I woke up I took my shower, got dressed, and went over so cases I had. At 6:30 I woke Madison up and started breakfast. By the time we was ready to leave it was 7:00 just in time. When we left out of the door we went walked across the yard to Meredith's house. Today was my day to bring the kids to school but right before we got out of the drive way the school called and said there was a flooding in the school. So I had to take them to the hospital with me. When I walked in the door with all 4 of the kids I was late for rounds so I decided to take them with me. They all had doctor coats so they changed into mini blue scrubs and there coats, and followed me to the first patient. Madison had photographic memory like me so I asked her to read the charts. "Go ahead Dr. Grey" I said and smiled. "25 year old female with 3rd degree burns and a possible brain bleed." She said proud. "Good job dr. Grey. Now Dr. Zola grey Shepherd. What do you think we need to do?" I said. "From what Dr. Grey said she needs a head CT and she need a surgery." Zola also said proud. "What do you say Dr. Ellis Grey Shepherd." I said. "I Think we need to get doctor Sloan." He said smiling. "Ok you heard the doctors page Sloan and we need to get her to the CT scan we will be there waiting," I said smiling. The interns basically ran out of the room. "They are adorable are they your children." The patient misses, Ros said. "No just this one right here the rest are my nieces and nephews." " Aww well they are so adorable." Thank you." I said and left. When we got to the CT we where waiting till she got there. After a few minutes she came in and so did mark. " Hey kiddos." He said and hugged them. " How you doing baby grey." He said bending to Maddies eye level. "Hey Dr. Mark" she said smiling. " Hey little grey." He said smiling at me. "Hey Mark." I said smiling back. " Look aunt Lex she had a brain tumor." Zola said happy. " That is a tumor who knows what type of tumor it is?" I said. "A Ependymoma." Zola and Maddie said at the same time. I was shocked that they could pronounce that big word. I knew they where both advance but I didn't think much of it. I could tell Mark was shocked to by the face he made. " How do you girls know what type of tumor it is?" Mark asked. " Because how big it is and where it's at." Zola said. " I read it in one of your medical books a few weeks ago." Maddie said. " I can see she inherited you photographic memory." Mark said. " Yea she knows the periodic table." I said. " Recite it baby grey." Hey said looking at her. "Hydrogen, helium,Lithium, Beryllium,Boron,Carbon,Nitrogen-." She was then cut off by Mark. " Ok ok. Your just like your mother." He said smiling at me. " Mark can we talk later I really have to tell you something." I whispered to him. " Sure we can meet at joes at 8?" He asked. "Sure." I said. After I brought the kids to the gallery to watch the surgery and me and mark made our way to start the surgery. By the end of the surgery we had a flawless surgery. And was met by the kids screaming with excitement. " That was so cool!" Ellis said. " I wanna be a brain surgeon." Zola said. " me too." Ellis said. " I wanna be a plastic surgeon." Maddie said. "Really." I said smiling. " Yep." She said. " Well you can join the Plastics Posse with me and Jackson." Mark said smiling at Madison. " Cool!"  They screamed and ran off. " See you at joes." I said smiling. " See you at joes." He said smiling before I ran off. After I went to the daycare and picked up Bailey and went to the attending lounge and changed me and the kids out of our scrubs but not before taking a picture. Then Meredith and Derek walked in. " How was y'all day with Aunt Lex." Mer said. " Cool we got to watch her and Uncle mark do a surgery she got to remove a tumor." Zola screamed. " Cool let's get going." Derek said. " Well can y'all take Maddie today I'm meeting Mark for a drink at joes." I asked. " Are you gonna tell him?" Mer asked. " Yea." I said. " Then of course we will watch her." Derek said and they left with the kids. I then went to Joes and saw Mark sitting at the bar. " Hey." I said as I sat next to him. " Hey little grey." He said. " So what do you need to talk about her taking a sip of his drink. " Before I tell you this I was always planing on telling you and I completely understand if you don't want anything to with the situation I just thought that know would be the right time for me to tell you this." I said starting to ramble. " Lexie just say it." He said. " Ok um well you know how before I left to Boston we where still together." I said nervously. " Of course all the way up into you left." He said. " Well um Madison is kind of your daughter." I said as I put my head down. " She's my daughter and you dint tell me." He said getting loud.

Ok here's another chapter I hope y'all like this Chapter this is my longest chapter I ever did and pls enjoy I will update again tomorrow.