④Don't Worry About That

Magsimula sa umpisa

Realizing what escaped his lips, Taehyung's little smile vanished, and he rolled his shoulders back to straighten his stance, examining his expression. Jeongguk gazed at him like a lost puppy, bottom lip peeking out in a pout, brows creased, eyes big and questioning. He espied his mouth opening, probably wanting to question what he said, but he beat him to it. "All the employees have a place to leave their things and change their clothes. Follow me."

Well, Jeongguk didn't have to be told twice. Completely forgetting what happened moments ago, he scuttled a bit to catch up with the silver-haired man. Soon enough, they arrived at the hallway, and Taehyung opened a door, revealing the room he was talking about. It was just a plain, spacious room with three big couches, a table, and a fridge.

Some employees were already there and hurried to bow, mostly to V, but Jeongguk bowed too nonetheless. "Leave your things, change your clothes, and come back outside." His tone this time was strangely different than when they were alone, as if he wanted to show his bossiness and authority to the other workers, who didn't say a word after greeting V.

To Jeongguk he just seemed like an odious, contemptuous businessman who wanted to show off his power. Quite petty, if you asked him.

When V shot him a vicious glare, the awakening of the simple fact that he didn't answer him thundered down on him, causing him to toss him head down. It was indeed such a simple thing to do, yet he didn't seem able to meet his needs. "Yes, sir." He didn't fail to notice how the silver-haired boy rolled his eyes skywards at his words. "I mean, y-yes... without the sir. Just... yes—ugh." He groaned once the boss stormed out of the room with a scowl all over his face.

He stood there for a stretch, awkward, totally forgetting he wasn't alone and that at least five people witnessed the first of the many embarrassing moments that would follow. Embarrassing moments and Jeongguk went together, everywhere and always.

He snapped out of his trance and glanced over at his fellow employees; some of them avoided eye contact as they visibly struggled to contain their laughter. To be honest, he was used to being laughed at, and it didn't remotely affect him anymore.

But that didn't mean it was a nice thing to do. If someone is having an embarrassing moment, you should just back off and pretend that nothing happened! That was what he always thought and what popped up into his head once again.

Deciding to brush off the people who were clearly older than him but still seemed undoubtedly more immature, he dragged his feet towards the table to grab what seemed to be his outfit and disappeared to the bathroom. It wasn't anything too fancy, but he could discern with a single glance that the pants he had in his hands were rather tight.

*His outfit*

*His outfit*

It fitted him perfectly, and he couldn't help but frown as he stared at himself in the mirror. Except for the fact that his thick thighs and toned ass were on full display and that was some uncomfortable shit for him right there, his mind drifted to how the hell did that V guy know what size to get him. He even knew that the pants would be a little big for him on the waist and had brought him a belt too.