Chapter One: When Is This Ever Going To Stop!

Start from the beginning

I entered my bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and put my hair into a simple high ponytail and I put on my outfit, surprisingly it suit me quite well so I wasn't dissapointed. I ran downstairs to find my mum sitting at the table waiting for me next to a plate of waffles with syrup, which I'm guessing was my breakfast.

"Good morning mom." I smile cheerfully at her. "Good morning sweetheart, sleep well?" She asked, I nodded while I sat down stuffing my face with waffles. "Today is your last day of school, I hope everything goes well." She smiles. "Yeah, me too" I sigh. I notice my mom puts a hand on my shoulder. "Tomorrow is officially the start of summer break and you'll be able to finally do what you want!" She cheerfully began clapping. I noticed the time and I quickly picked up my bag, gave my mum a kiss, put on some black flats and ran out of the door.

I saw Kaitlyn waiting outside my house in her car. "Hurry up, Des!" She calls out from her window. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I quickly run to the car and open the front door to sit at the front next to Kaitlyn. She usually drives me to school with her dad's old car but she loves it to pieces. "Ready for this day?" Kaitlyn looks at me before starting the engine. I nod "Definitely!" I gave Kaitlyn a high five and then we drove off to school.

As we arrived, we hopped out of the car and noticed so many people crowding someone, who would be so important for everyone to flip out and start screaming crowding round? Me and Kaitlyn tried to squeeze through the crowd and since I'm small I managed to get past these crazy fangirls, maybe One Direction came? Or possibly Five Seconds Of Summer? No, why would they come to a rotten school like this?

I still couldn't seem to get a glimpse of this person. Suddenly the girl at the front moved away slightly and my view was very clear. Oh how I wasted my time pushing through all these people, even losing my friend in the crowd. I should of thought so, it was just Josh Rivers, the most popular guy at school. I noticed how many girls were drooling over him, especially what he was wearing today. He had his shades on, a leather jacket... let me get to the point, he was trying to look like a cool biker. I sometimes wonder if Josh even knows who I am, he's never looked at me, never talked to me, never heard my name, technically he doesn't even know I exist. I threw a little 'tsk' from my mouth and went out of the crowd. I found Kaitlyn looking exhausted. "That was not necessary for us to push through the crowd." I pant. "Why? who was it?" She tilted her head to the side as she asked. "Josh Rivers..." I roll my eyes. "I bet he's looking hot today, no wonder so many girls are thirsty." We both giggled at what she said. "Nah, he just looks like a biker wannabe." I giggled.

We entered the school and I went to my locker. After I put everything away and took my books out I close my locker and turn around to see Naomi in front of my face. "HA! Are you trying to impress the boys by looking all cute today?" she asked as she was laughing. She was standing in my way and I had to get to class. "C-can you please move?" I stuttered looking at the ground. "What did you say?!" She then suddenly pushed me and I fell to the ground while my books flew everywhere and were scattered on the floor. She pushed me so hard that my legs were failing to let me stand up. "Y-y-you BITCH!" I screamed at Naomi as I still sat there glued to the floor. I didn't notice crowds of people were staring at me and laughing their butts off. "Oh wow, you've got a mouth there Dessy!" Naomi laughs like a pshycho. I felt tears forming and they began streaming down my face. These people, all of them, were monsters, nothing but disgusting vile monsters. No one helped me, they were just standing and laughing. I suddenly noticed a figure running in the hallway up to me, I couldn't exactly see the person as the tears made everything so blurry, but I knew it was Kaitlyn, thank goodness.

"DESTINY!" I now saw Kaitlyn clearly. She pushed people out of the way and ran over to me. She dropped onto the floor next to me and hugged me tight. She then looked up at Naomi who was still laughing away. "YOU IDIOT! YOU STUPID FAT COW! YOUR A COMPLETELY HEARTLESS PERSON!!" I've never seen Kaitlyn so mad but I was so glad she was here to protect me. I noticed the tears forming in her eyes, I didn't want her to feel bad for me so I quickly wiped away my tears. Naomi looked proper pissed off now. "You stupid little girl, do you know who you're talking to?" She gave Kaitlyn the death glare. "A stupid fat cow." Kaitlyn responded with a straight face. I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. This girl right here is my best friend, who would of thought that happened?

Kaitlyn pulled me up to stand up, my legs were a little shaky but I knew I was going to be fine. Kaitlyn still held me by the arm just in case I would collapse, which to be honest, I felt like it was going to happen. We turn our backs to Naomi and left her standing there speechless with her jaw dropped open. That's what you get from my best friend,stupid witch.

I suddenly heard someone behind us. I noticed that voice and it was Josh. He didn't see me as there was many people blocking us. I could just slightly manage to pick up their conversation.

"What on earth happened?!" Josh runs over looking at Naomi suspiciously. "Nothing for you to be concerned about!" Naomi yells at his face. "Why are there someone's books scattered on the floor?" He asks. "Pathetic. You're so pathetic, I thought you were the 'bad boy'..." Naomi turns her back to him. "I'm just as bad as I look, now tell me what the fuck happened here!?" Josh waits for an answer.

That's all I managed to hear, but enough for me to realise how those two don't get along. Funny how one of them is the most popular guy and the other is the most popular girl, the most likely thing for them to do is date, right? Oh, no that's not how it works between them, they practically hate each other, not to mention they want to stab each other in the guts.

Kaitlyn was kind enough to take me to the nurse's office and stay with me for a while until I was able to move again. I felt as if I was paralyzed, I'm not a weakling but I can't take this anymore! When is this ever going to stop!

Surprisingly the day went by really fast and it was already time to go home, we all said our goodbyes and the best part was that I had Kaitlyn by my side because she told me it's her worst nightmare for her to see me get beat up. I really am greatful to have her, I truly am.

We both hopped in the car and we blasted some music to block all the haters in our way. Kaitlyn dropped me off in front of my house and we hugged because we knew we'd see each other tomorrow, the start of summer break. I just can't wait to spend the whole summer with Kaitlyn! I've got a whole bucket list of things we are going to do together!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was my very first chapter of my new book, I apologise that it was a short chapter but I promise, the chapters will be longer compared to this one, let me know what you think about it so far! <3