Kabanata 39

You will

"Hey have you sent the photos to Tita Alice? She's asking for it,"

"Can you do it for me, love? My phone's on the bed.."

Tumango ako. "Alright,"

I went to get his phone and did as he said. I sent all our group photos in Isabela last weekend to his Mom. She's been so excited about the pictures and I thought Ace already sent them to her.

Ilang araw na rin ang nakalipas matapos nang umuwi kami sa hometown nila. Mabilis na nahulog ang loob ko sa ganda ng lugar. The 10-hour drive we endured from Manila just to see that part of the country was worth it! I was granted with a scene worthy of my time the moment we arrived. T'was filled with refreshing sight of greeneries, the view of the cornfields, and the typical herd of cattle on the side of the highway—everything is a feast for the eyes.

Ang hacienda nila ay may nakamamanghang antique na disenyo. Vintage at close to nature iyon mula labas hanggang loob. The town also has really nice locals that are very accommodating. I can tell that they have rich and vibrant culture apart from the gorgeous attractions.

Sa malawak na garden ginanap ang pagdiriwang ng anibersaryo ng mga magulang ni Ace. Naantig ang puso ko sa mensahe nila para sa isa't isa. I didn't know that kind of love could really exist and last. My eyes unconsciously flew to Ace at that moment and something stirred inside me.

Linggo ng umaga kami umalis mula roon. Tita Alice and I easily became textmates. Aniya'y sobrang bihira lang daw nilang makapag-usap ni Ace dahil madalas ay abala sa trabaho. She's glad that she can be a little at ease now that someone's staying by his side.

"Ready?"

"I'll get the ring light first.."

Mula rin nang malaman ng mga viewers ang tungkol samin ni Ace ay hindi na ko nagtangka pang itago iyon. I just casually did my vlogs kahit pa minsan ay nahahagip siya sa background o sa gilid. It started from those minor appearances of him until I eventually started guesting him on my vlogs.

Hindi naman iyon madalas dahil kalimitan ay busy sya sa negosyo. Rare moments like today just happens every once in a while.

"Since a lot of you have been requesting for this, we are finally going to do a Q&A vlog together!"

Ace and I are comfortably sitting on the couch, facing the camera in front. Habang naka-indian sit ako ay naka-number four naman ang binti niya. Each of us was holding a marker and a cute small white board on our hands.

"So.. this is some sort of a compatibility test where we'll get to answer random questions from you guys.." I said. "And dito na rin magkakaalaman kung gaano namin kakilala ang isa't isa,"

Ace was just smiling, with lips tightly closed. Wide but no teeth shown. I know that smile. Pakiramdam ko ay may binabalak na naman siyang nakakaloko. Gusto ko sana siyang sikuhin kaya lang ay nanonood kasi ng mga vlogs ko si Tita Alice at ayoko namang makita niyang inaagrabyado ko ang anak niya.