August 28, 2018

August 28, 2018

Dear Diary,
It's been a few days since school started again. I wish I could say i've been getting used to waking up early but I know that day will never come. Ali came to school surprising Charlie and I with tickets tickets to K-Con!! We started screaming soo loudly that teachers had yelled at us to be quiet. I punched Ali in the arm after she made us get in trouble with that surprise. I still can't believe she got tickets for us to go to K-Con! I really wanted to go this year since NCT 127 and Stray Kids were performing! I've been a fan of NCT 127 since 'Cherry Bomb' came out and I watched Stray Kids on their survival show! I cant believe I actually get the chance to see them live! I have to get an outfit ready for K-Con!! I have the best friends in the world!!
Well I could say that if Ali would shut up about Yoshinori and just confess to him already. It's obvious he likes her back but she's too scared to confess to him, and he's too scared to confess to her. They are soo freaking annoying, and too blind to see that they like each other. Well besides the best surprise in the world and the lovebirds being annoying, our home room teacher, Mr. Soo Man said that there will be a surprise in a few days.
I wonder what it is, a trip to Disneyland? Probably not, that's for our graduation trip. Maybe BTS will visit our school?!! What are the chances of that, zero. I wonder what the surprise will be, I can't wait! Ugh, I have to go work on a project for chemistry. Write back soon!

~ Choi Y/N

.  
. * . ·  .  
* . . * ·
    . * * .   *          ˚
                  ˚ ˚ ☁︎
           ☁︎ . .  
. * . ·  .  
* . . * ·
    . * * .   *          ˚
                  ˚ ˚ ☁︎
           ☁︎ . *
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

(well Ali really pulled through with friend of the year. anyways what do you think the surprise will be? i'll try to update everyday until i start school which is september 8, but i probably won't be able to. but please look forward to the next chapter! take care of urself and remember ur worth everything ❤️idea: seulgistrawberry )

(word count: 362)