"Obi-wan, look out!" Windu shouted.

I ducked as a bullet shot over my head. I focused back on the battle and looked at Ahsoka who had seen Anakin as well.

"212th, let's move around the side to help Anakin," I commanded.

Cody nodded and relayed the information to the rest of the 212th. We began making our way around the side of the droid army towards the 501st who were giving up cover as we ran. Some of the clones from the 501st had taken control of the cannons again and began shooting gunships that were coming from the cruiser that carried more droids.

We made it to the other side and I ducked behind a piece of large rubble with Ahsoka behind me. Anakin ducked down as a bullet hit the side of the rubble and blasting a chunk off it.

"Care to explain what you're doing here?" I asked.

"It almost sounds like you don't want me here, I though you'd miss me," Anakin replied while peeked around the rubble.

"It's not everyday that someone comes back from the dead!"

"It's a long story, I'll tell you later if we're not all wiped out from these droids," Anakin replied before standing up and reflecting shots back at the droids.

Ahsoka and I stood up and began doing the same thing, a gunship managed to drop off a load of droids and they began firing immediately.

"Someone needs to take down the cruiser," Anakin shouted.

"The airstrike team is too busy with the bombers!" I called.

Anakin ducked back behind the rubble and I followed suit and followed his gaze to a fighter that had been abandoned. Anakin moved forward but I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"What?"

"You can't go flying in there, you'll die again! I'm not going to let you put your life at risk again!" I argued.

Anakin's face fell and he sighed.

"I've done it before. The battle above Naboo when I was nine, all those ships have the same layout. If someone doesn't do it then this battle is going to go on for ages, more people are going to die and they'll have control over Coruscant. I'll be fine it's the exact same as Naboo," he reasoned.

"It's not the same Anakin! I didn't know you back then!" I blurted out.

He paused and seemed to understand what I was really trying to say. Yoda was right, I should've let him go earlier because now I didn't want him to go. It was going against the Jedi code and I know I was being selfish by wanting him to stay but I couldn't lose him. Not again. I hadn't even gotten over the fact that he had died and now that he was back I couldn't lose him again.

"I'm sorry Obi-wan," he said.

He yanked his arm out of my grip and jumped down the broken stairs and began sprinting towards the fighter with his lightsabers ignited and blocking all the stray shots that were fired his way.

I watched as he jumped into the fighter and started it up before taking off up into the sky, I tried to follow where his fighter went but I was brought back down to where we were right now when Ahsoka cried out after a laser hit her hand. I checked it over but she quickly brushed it off and picked up her lightsaber as she began to reflect the bullets again. I ignited my lightsaber and began slicing down a few droids and blocked and reflected the bullets.

"Kenobi, where did Skywalker go?" Windu wheezed out.

"He went to blow up the cruiser, I tried to stop him but once his mind is set on something there's really no stopping him," I explained sighing.