•One•

Chris

Chris

"Aye Honcho take the other supplies and place them near the front where the truck is." I order one of my staff members while counting my money.

"...18,800, 18,900, 19k..." I put my blunt up to my lips and inhale the smoke and release with ease as I walk up to the middle of the trap house.

"Everybody gather around now!" I raise my voice in pure anger.

"So somebody wanna tell me why in the hell I am short 1k from my stack." I say calmly and nobody answers.

I pulled out my gun and aimed it at one of the members from our facility and everybody gasps.

"Oh now y'all wanna make noise... well I need more than just noises. I need some damn answers!" I yell and keep a firm grip on the gun as I held it to his forehead.

Finally the member who I pulled the gun out on, starts to speak. But, his words were not quite what I was looking for.

"Ian no snitch boss." He puts his hands up in surrender. I think his name is Rico.

"You ain't no snitch? Well you either snitch or you die my nigga." I push the gun close enough so now it was squishing his forehead.

"I'd rather d-"

Pow!

I shot him before he could even finish those words.

"Clean this up." I tell the group, referring to the freshly dead body on the ground.

I tuck my gun under my belt and start to realize my right hand man aint here. Where in the hell did that nigga go?

I went to his contact, clicked the call button, and let it ring a few times before he answered.

"Ayo Aug where yo ass at? You suppose to be helping me with the last shipment set up." I say.

"Bro I got baby mama issues right now. And by the way I took 1k from ya stack because I gotta take care of some shit. Imma pay you back doe bro." He says and I the feeling of guilt washes over me.

"Bro you there?" August asks after my long pause.

"Yeah bruh... but why you aint tell me in advance my nigga?" I sigh.

"What you mean? Ian think it was a big deal. I said imma pay you back, you know I gotchu."

"It's not that..." I paused and took a deep breath. "I just killed Rico because he didn't want to snitch on yo ass. I guess he didn't know how close we were."

"Damnnn G. You really killed Rico my nigga? He was the most layed back and he got shit done." I hear him sigh and basically can hear him shaking his head over the phone.

"Yeah I know man... well handle yo shit bro. I gotta handle mines and get this shipment set up prepared. Sum you was suppose to help me do." I roll my eyes.