The Old Shed And Soulstar

Kid had ran. Ran from the feelings that haunted him. He finally decided to rest in a small rickety shed. He scrambled inside just as it began to rain. His tears flowed freely down his face just like the rain flowed from the sky. He jumped up and when the shed door opened by Excalibur, he quickly locked it behind him smiling, His hair dripping wet as he removed his hat. Kid Froze in place, unable to move. Kids face turned a deep red as Excalibur removed his clothes.

"No! Get away from me! H-Help!"

He yelled out, his voice stressed and panicked as he turned away from the nude man. Kid screamed, feeling a large hand grab his ass. Kid knew he was done for..but suddenly black star burst into the shed yelling loudly as he saw the situation.

"OH GOD NAKED DUDE OH THIS IS RAPE OH DAYUM! KID YOUR GAY? DONT MATTER IM GONNA SAVE YO-"

Black star was flung into a nearby tree, and was quickly tied up. Excalibur smiled, Turning and ripping off kids clothes. Kid blushed trying to cover his "parts".

"YOU HAVE A NICE BODY KID!"

Two voices screamed at once, laughter following. Two? Kid turned to see soul tied next to black star both unable or maybe just unwilling to help. Soul and b,afk star began to make out hanging upside down from the branch. oh just great. Kid looked up kicking Excalibur in the face and retrieving his clothes, quickly putting them on. Excalibur had somehow disappeared. Kid turned to the tree and saw black star and soul full body making out still tied to the tree. kid sighed flopping down onto the grass.