A Soft Kiss

Kid awoke utterly confused. He wearily got up rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He observed his surroundings, figuring he was in some fancy mansion.
"ITS PERFECT! A TRUE BEAUTY OH!"

He gasped as he soaked in all the symmetry, falling to his knees. Exactly 8 steps on the stairs, paintings hung perfectly and so much more. He took a while to admire the symmetry but He righted himself quickly as a boy about his age walked in. The boy was gorgeous, Kid couldn't deny it. He was tall and slender wearing a long white over coat with white skinny jeans. He gazed up at with kid, his eager eyes admiring kids body. Kid quickly blushed but dare not protest.

"I see your awake kid, You look amazing..."

Excalibur said softly as he approached kid. Kid was confused, waking up in the mansion of a strange man who seemed interested in you...His instincts told him to run but he ignored them. Excalibur reached out a hand, caressing kids face.

"I-I Barley Even Know You!"

Kid stammered, pushing away from Excalibur. The handsome boy pouted, and pulled kid back to him.

"I am a gentleman, Ah...all those years ago I was the-..."

He stopped himself from droning on about some strange story, instead kissing kid softly on the lips. Kid gasped but didn't fight it, he was too shocked to move. Excalibur let his tongue slide into kids mouth but kid had had enough. He jerked away from Excalibur and ran scared by the fact that he had enjoyed the moment.

Kid ran out into the streets, panicked and violated. He could easily deal with fighting monsters and such but not love...He took in short breaths Excaliburs scent still flooding his nostrils. Snow fluttered down onto kid as he sank down onto the sidewalk, curling up and falling asleep.