Episode 2

No one is POV :

* somewhere in England *

On night time. The is villain was broke down the bank and take money and put in the bags.

Villain.1 : we finally got our money!

Villain.2 : hehe we be rich! * laugh *

The clans : yeah!

All the class was cheering in happiness. But not for long...

One the clan have been knock out of nowhere. The rest of the clan was shocked.

Villain.1 : who there!

The one of the clan saw a sword. And a huge gust of wind come out no where.

And just out of nowhere, the person quite sack the two bags of money just in thin air.

Villain.2 : what the! Who there show yourself!

After few moments later. There is seven people just out from the shadows. The clans was shocked what they saw.

Villain.2 : is the M.A.T.A agent!

( Nella : pretended they in M

( Nella : pretended they in M.A.T.A suits. )

Kaito : heh! You should run like a coward.

Amir : yeah! Should never steal at the people bank!

Villain.1 : hehe if we didn't care!

Nora : oh yeah! We should stop you!

Villain.2 : well in that case. ATTACK!

The clans started to attack Kaito,Nora and Amir. The three of standing by for attacking. But just then one of the clan have been shot by some things up past out. Nora and the boys saw their rest of their friends have been help them out.

Naomi : sorry for the wait!

Amir : what you guys took so long!

Rick : we got a little problem back the other side of the city.

Sarah : but glad we came in time.

Kaito : yeah! Next time just call us!

Emily : just save the conversation later! We have to stop these stupid gangs.

Nora : yeah I agree Emily. * summoning her sword * everyone! ATTACK!

So Nora and her friends attack the evil clans. They use their powers and weapons to attack them.

After 1 hour later. The villain clans knock out in cold and have been tie up.

Kaito : mission complete.

Rick : heh! They easy to loose.

Emily : I agree with you.

Naomi : come on guys let's get out here. I sent the police will came here any time soon.