15

I woke up the next day, and Blake was laying there still sound asleep. I smiled looking at him, and thinking about how cute he looked. I tried to get up, but I was immediately pulled back down. Blake opened his eyes, and groggily said, "Where do you think you're going missy?"

I giggled, "To get away from you."

He gasped dramatically, "Ouch. I see how it is." He let go of me then rolled on to his side facing away from me.

I giggled and snuggled up to his back, and started placing a bunch of light soft kisses on his neck and his shoulder.

He tried to continue acting like he was upset, but failed, "That was so unfair."

I smiled and shrugged, "Gotta do what you gotta do."

He smiled and shook his head and pulled me on top of him, so I was now straddling his waist. He rested his hands on my hips, and I rested my hands on his chest.

I realized that I needed to film a video for my Youtube channel, and I had just gotten the perfect idea. "I need to film a video for my channel today, and I have the best idea."

He looked at me waiting for me to continue.

I continued, "We are going to prank all of the boys and Jules."

He smiled, "I like that idea, but how?"

I smiled, "We are going to tell them I'm pregnant. We can get a fake test to make it seem more true."

He laughed, "Sounds like a great idea. I can't wait."

I kissed him, then got off of him, "Well, let me go get ready then we can head to the store and get what we need."

He nodded, "Sounds good."

I went to the bathroom and showered, and got dressed. After I finished getting ready, I walked into my room and Blake was laying on my bed. I smiled looking at him, "You ready to go?"

He nodded getting up, and he smiled when he saw me, "God damn you're sexy as hell."

I smiled, blushing softly, "Thanks babe."

He smirked, "Calling me babe already."

I laughed and rolled my eyes and playfully shoved him, "Oh hush."

He laughed, "Don't worry I like it."

I smiled, grabbing my camera as we walked out to the car.

While we were driving to the store, I decided to film my intro, I turned my camera on, and started, "Hey guys, it's Sienna and today I have a very special guest," I panned the camera over so Blake was now in the shot.

Blake screamed, "WHAT'S UP GUYS!"

I laughed, "Anyways, today we are going to be pranking the girls and the boys, and telling them we are pregnant. As most of you already know,"

Blake finished it for me, "Sienna and I are seeing each other."

I smiled looking at him, and he smiled back at me. I turned the camera off and then we kissed.

After we got the pregnancy tests, we drew plus signs on them, so it made it look positive. Then we headed to the Sway House.

When we walked in, we ran into Bryce and Addison first. "Can we talk to you guys in private?"

They exchanged a confused glance, then nodded their heads yes. Blake and I smiled looking at each other. I set the camera up so it was facing them, so we could get their reaction.

Bryce looked at me confused, "Why are you filming?"

Blake and I exchanged a look, then I gave them the tests. They looked at them confused. Then it hit them. Addison spoke first, "Wait...Are you actually?"