8

I looked over to the door, and there on the floor was a bag of my favorite snacks and a bouquet of my favorite flowers. I felt my heart drop, and ran out the door. I saw Blake getting into his car.

I yelled, "Blake wait! Please! Let me explain!"

He stopped looking at me with tears rolling down his cheeks, "What's there to explain? Clearly you were never interested in me. You just wanted to use me to get back with Josh. God, I'm so fucking stupid to even think I could've competed with a guy like Josh. I know you still love him. You deserve to be happy, and clearly I couldn't be the one to make you happy. I just came over to explain what had happened, but clearly it didn't bother you like it did me."

My heart broke seeing him cry, I felt tears roll down my cheeks, "Are you kidding me, Blake? I really liked you, and I actually thought you likes me back, but clearly I was wrong about that. I thought you were different, but I guess I was wrong. Seeing that picture of you and Amelie broke me." I looked down at the ground crying harder. I hated people seeing me cry. I felt so vulnerable.

Blake walked over so he was now standing in front of me and lifted my chin so I was looking at him, "That picture is from when we first started dating. It's like 2 years old. She must have leaked it to start drama. She wants to get back with me, but I don't want to be with her. Seeing you and Josh kiss broke me. I know you still have feelings for him."

I knew he was right. I broke down, "I'm so sorry Blake. You deserve so much more. I'm no where near good enough for you, and I never will be. I should've known that you would never do something like that to me. I'm so fucking stupid."

He sighed, "It really hurts to think you would ever think I would do something like that to you. I just want you to be happy, whether that's with me or Josh. I know you and him have a lot of history together, so maybe you should just be with him. If it's going to be like this every time something bad happens. It hurts like hell to think that the minute you saw that picture you just ignored me and wouldn't let me tell you my side of the story, and just ran right back to Josh, after everything he has done to you." A few tears rolled down his cheeks.

Before I could say anything, I heard Josh say something, "I think it's time for you to go buddy." He put his hands on my shoulders.

Blake scoffed looking between the both of us, "Are you serious?"

I looked down, not wanting to say anything. I had never seen Blake like this, and honestly I didn't even know he had a side like this. He just seemed like an all around sweet, loving person.

Josh stepped in front of me so him and Blake were now face to face, "She clearly doesn't want you buddy. Just accept it and move on. She's mine."

Blake rolled his eyes, "This is fucking ridiculous. Last time I checked, you cheated on her with one of her best friends, and as soon as the two of you break up, you come running back to her. You just can't stand the fact that she was finally happy with someone who wasn't you. She isn't yours. She deserves so much better than you."

Josh tensed up at the mention of Nessa, and shoved Blake, "Shut the hell up! You have no idea what the hell you are even talking about. She is clearly happy with me, and not you. She wasn't even upset when she found out about you and Amelie. She was just using you to get back with me. She and I are forever. You don't stand a chance."

Blake shoved him back, "You don't give two shits about her, and everyone knows it. You just use her for her looks and her body. You don't actually love her, it's so fucking obvious. She-"

Josh cut him off by punching him right in the jaw. I couldn't believe this. These two boys were fighting over me. I had no idea why either of them wanted me. I liked them both so much, but I couldn't choose.

Blake swung back at him, hitting him in the eye. Josh swung at him again, hitting him in the eye, as well.

I tried to get in between them to break it up, "Stop!" I tried pushing them away from each other, but they are both a lot stronger than me, so I failed. I was finally able to pull Blake away.

I stood between the both of them, "I can't believe you two. This is insane."

They both tried to say something, but I cut them off., "I don't want to hear it. This is unacceptable. I'm not just some toy you can fight over. Neither of you can decide for me who I want to be with."

Josh said, "Clearly you want to be with me. I mean you kissed me."

I shook my head as more tears rolled down my cheeks, "Josh, I really do still love you and I always will, but we just can't be together. We have a long history, but we fought all the time. We were toxic, and anyone around the two of us could have seen that. We are better off being just friends."

He looked down and scratched the back of his neck nervously and looked back up at me and sighed, "You're right. Maybe we are better off just being friends, but I don't know if I can be friends with the girl I am so fucking in love with. You're the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of before I fall asleep. It's you that I want. I don't want anyone else."

I knew he was trying so hard not to cry. He never like crying in front of other people. I frowned as more tears rolled down my cheeks, "Josh, there is someone out there for you. Someone who will make you feel like the happiest and luckiest man alive. Someone who will give you the world and more, something that I wasn't able to give to you. I'm sorry things have to end like this between us, but it just won't ever be the same between us after everything we have been through. I really hope we can just go back to being best friends again."

He nodded.

I smiled and hugged him tight, and after we pulled away he walked over to where Blake was standing, and pulled him into a hug, "I'm sorry for punching you, it was uncalled for."

Blake said, "It's fine man. Love makes you do crazy things."

Josh nodded, "That it does. Take care of her man. She deserves the world and so much more. And no matter what, never let her go. She is truly one of a kind."

Blake smiled looking at me, "That she is."

Josh and Blake bro hugged once again, then Josh left.

Blake and I were left standing there in the driveway looking at each other.

Blake ran his fingers through his hair and scratched the back of his neck nervously, "So uh... where does this leave us?"

_____________________________________
author's note

i hope you guys like this one!! please leave any ideas or suggestions that you may have for the story. i hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. i was wondering if you guys would want me to like put together a collage of pics of what sienna and jules' house looks like on the outside and on the inside. let me know if you would like that!! i love you all🤍🤍