1

I was currently searching through my closet trying to find something to wear to a party that I was going to.

I groaned walking back into my room and falling back on to my bed.

My best friend, Jules, laughed and asked, "What's your problem?"

I groaned sitting up looking at her and ran my finger through my hair, clearly stressed out, and said, "I have no idea what the hell to wear to the party tonight."

She laughed, "I'm sure you have something to wear in that giant closet of yours."

I laughed rolling my eyes, "Go ahead and see for yourself Juju."

She laughed and got up off of my bed and made her way into my closet, and I followed her.

I sat on the counter top in my closet, as she searched through my clothes.

She finally pulled out a white dalmatian spot top a pair of black ripped jeans, and paired it with white slip on vans. I had to admit, she killed it.

She smiled, and motioned to the outfit she had laid out, "What do you think?"

I smiled, "I think that you absolutely killed it."

She smiled, flipping her hair dramatically, "Well, what can I say? I'm just amazing."

I laughed rolling my eyes, playfully shoving her, "Sure think what you want. Now pick something for yourself to wear tonight."

She laughed, going back to looking for something to wear, and soon she found something to wear, so we both changed and finished getting ready to leave.

We were currently waiting for our friends Addison to come pick us up for the party, as it was at her of their boyfriend's house. Just then I got a text from her saying she were here, so we headed out to the car.

After about 15 minutes we arrived at the party, and it was already packed. This party was going to be crazy, but I didn't mind because I loved parties.

We all headed inside, and I looked around realizing I knew a lot of the people here. It was just a bunch of social media influencers, being crazy and doing stupid shit, like normal.

When we walked in we were greeted by Bryce. Bryce and Addison exchanged a quick kiss.

I fake gagged, "Ew get a room you two!"

They all laughed, and Bryce said, "You're just jealous Reyes."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Damn you caught me Hall."

Addison laughed then looked between me and Jules and asked, "Are you guys going to be okay? I'm going to go hang with a Bryce."

Jules and I exchanged a look before bursting out laughing along with Addison. Addison knew we would be fine, as we were extremely outgoing, especially when it came to parties. She then walked off somewhere with Bryce.

I looked at Jules, "C'mon let's go get drinks."
She nodded in agreement, and then we headed to the kitchen to get drinks.

When we walked in the kitchen, I smiled noticing Noah standing by the counter getting a drink. I knew Jules has had a crush on Noah for a long time, and she had yet to try to make a move on him. I smiled looking between Jules and Noah, and she quickly shook her head, "No, not happening."