13

The next day, I woke up and Blake was still sound asleep next to me. I couldn't get up because he had his arms wrapped tightly around me, so I just laid there not wanting to wake him up. I smiled admiring him, I ran my fingers through his hair. This boy never failed to look adorable. He looked so peaceful.

Just then his eyes started opening, and I smiled and kissed his forehead, "Good morning sleepyhead."

He smiled, "Good morning baby."

His voice was deep and groggy, and that practically melted me. I loved his morning voice. I couldn't help but smile at what he had called me, I really liked the sound of that. I could definitely get used to it.

I kissed his forehead, "Good morning bub."

He smiled big like a little kid, which made me smile more. This boy was making me fall harder and harder.

I tried to get up, but Blake pulled me back down, "Blakeeee."

He held me tight, "Whatttt???"

I giggled and tried to squirm out of his grip, "I need to get up."

He shook his head and continued holding me, "Not going to happen."

I groaned, and flipped over so I was now facing him. I ran my fingers through his hair, and he smiled big like a little kid once again. That smile would seriously be the death of me. This boy really knew how to get his way.

He smirked, "You're stuck here with me."

I groaned playfully, "I hate it here. Let me go."

He shook his head, "No you don't. You love it here, and we both know it, silly goose."

I giggled, "You're such a dork."

He smiled a toothy grin, "I know, but so are you."

I giggled, and finally broke out of his grip, and ran away from him.

He groaned, "Hey! Come back here!" He chased after me.

I ran downstairs, where I ran smack into Bryce.

He looked at me confused, "What's going on?"

I looked behind me to see Blake, right on my tail, "Can't talk now," then I ran off.

Bryce stood there confused about what just happened.

I went into the kitchen, and Noah and Jules were in there. I grabbed a donut out of the box that was sitting on the counter, then I took a seat next to Jules. I felt like it had been awhile since I had last seen Jules, and we had a lot to catch up on.

Jules smiled, "Hey loser."

I smiled taking a seat next to her, "Hey bitch."

Blake came in the kitchen, and walked over behind me and grabbed my donut and took a bite out of it. I gasped dramatically, and looked up at him, "HEY!"

He smiled innocently, looking down at me, "What?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "You're such a meanie."

He smiled, "But you love me."

I shrugged, "I don't know about that buddy."

He pouted, "Fine. Be like that then."

Jules interrupted us, "Ok love birds that's enough. Noah and Blake go away now," she shooed them away, "Sienna and I have some things we need to talk about."

The boys pouted and tried to argue back, but Jules shut them down, "Not happening. Now go away!"

They reluctantly walked out of the kitchen, leaving Jules and I alone now. As soon as they left, Jules turned to me, "What about Amelie and Blake?"

I had completely forgotten that she and I had not seen each other since before all that shit went down, and we hadn't been able to talk about it, until now. I sighed, "It's a long ass story."

"I don't care. We have all the time in the world, now start from the beginning."

"Well, so after I saw that post Blake tried to call me and texted me, but I just ignored him-"

Jules interrupted me, "As you should girl. He is an asshole for doing that to you."

"Just let me tell the story."

She nodded, "Ok fine continue then."

I continued, "I was obviously broken, and I was going to call you but then I remembered you were out with Noah, so I decided against it. Then I laid on the couch just crying and thinking, and then there was a knock on the door, and I figured it was Blake. So I hesitated on whether I should answer the door or not. I decided to answer it, and when I opened the door, Josh was standing there on our front porch, holding my favorite flowers. I let him come in and he comforted me, and then we started talking about him and I and then I kissed him. We finally broke apart when we heard something hit the ground, and the door slam."

She cut in before I could continue, "WAIT! HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE! YOU KISSED JOSH?!"

I looked down at my hands in my lap, and nodded, "Yeah I did. I have no idea why I did it, but I did. I think I was just hurting from what happened with Blake, and I thought in that moment it was the right thing and that it was what I wanted. I realize now that none of that was right."

She frowned, "He is no good for you, Sienna. He hurt you. You need to leave him in the past. Having him around is no good for you."

I knew she was right, I fidgeted with my hands, I finally looked up at her with tears in my eyes, "I know I do, Jules. But you have no idea how hard it is to let the guy that was your first everything go. At one point in my life, he was, in fact, my everything. It is so hard to just try to forget all that and leave it in the past."

She pulled me into a tight hug, "I know it's hard, but I will always be here for you, and you know that."

I nodded pulling away.

She smiled, "Now continue the story."

I continued, "Well long story short, that picture that was posted was an old picture from when they were dating, and Amelie sent it to them to start drama."

She gasped, "NO FUCKING WAY! THAT BITCH!"

I laughed, "I KNOW RIGHT!"

She smiled, "So I take it you and Blake made up?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yes we did. It was great."

She rolled her eyes, "Thanks for sharing."

I giggled, "You're welcome. Oh, and he is taking me out on a date tonight."

She squealed, "OMG!! This is amazing!! We have to get home, and start getting ready."

I nodded, looking at the time and it was almost 3:00. Our date was at 7:00.

We both got up, and went to find Blake and Noah to tell them that we were leaving.

Noah and Blake were chilling outside.

I walked over to Blake, and wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him smiling, "I'm leaving. I will see you later."

He smiled wrapping his arms around me, and kissed my forehead, "Ok baby. I will pick you up at 7."

I smiled, "Sounds good."

Then Jules and I headed home.

________________________________________________________________________________

author's note

hey everyone! i hope you guys like this one. i really hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. this chapter was more to let you see Jules and Sienna together a little more. If you have any ideas or suggestions please feel free to leave them for me. Also I will be writing a new book that is not a fanfic, and I hope you guys will give it a read when it does come out.