015

ꨄ

Months later

Camila and Zabdiel were officially dating , it's been months now. Zabdiel felt so much love for Camila he couldn't even describe it. He as well didn't care about what others had to say. Camila was the love of his life and he had a special plan for her tonight.

Meanwhile , Sofia is still trying to tare the two apart. She's determined that she'll get what she wants and that is Zabdiel. Therefore , Sofia has some plans of her own. Well more like she's going to finish what her mother started.

As usual Zabdiel picked up his girlfriend and drove her to work.

" I'll be dropping you off at the site and then I'll head to the office. I have a ton of paper work."
He felt bad for lying to her today but , it was only just this once. He had to prepare everything for tonight.

Meanwhile , Sofia was in his office when these people came to Zabdiel's office with a box. When she saw what was in the box she became furious. The girl was so angry , she couldn't even move. Now for sure , she had to go through with her plan.

That night Zabdiel decorated a boat with Camila's favorite flowers.  The set up was very romantic. He would have her come to the dock and simply surprise her.  The boy was really excited and couldn't wait for her arrival.

At home Selena was trying to get Camila to go to the dock. She was telling her the best lie she could. Selena was terrible at lying and even Zabdiel knew that. 

" fine fine , I'll go." She agreed believing the lie her best friend had just told her.

Once Camila was out of sight , the girl couldn't help but softly squeal in excitement for her friend.

Soon enough Camila arrived at the dock , she saw the beautiful boat and stepped on it.

" I don't understand , what is going on ?" She spoke to herself.

Behind her appeared Zabdiel with a bouquet of her favorite flowers.

" Camila." He said catching her attention , she turned around and smiled at the sight of him. He handed her the flowers as he prepared himself.

" Camila ever since you've came into my life I've felt different but , in a good way. Your presence brings me such ease and calmness. Your are beautiful and intelligent , I mean who wouldn't want a girl like you.Camila estoy enamorado de ti. ." He said as he got down on one knee.

" Will you marry me ?" He said opening the tiny box revealing the ring. Her jaw dropped and her eyes began to get watery. There was no doubt that Camila loved Zabdiel.

" yes." She said rapidly while nodding her head. Zabdiel stood up and embraced her in a hug , he spun her around.

" Stop it!" A voice then spoke. Zabdiel placed Camila down and the two turned to see who it was.

" Sofia que haces aquí ?" He asked her annoyed.

" You need to listen , the girl your asking to marry is a liar." Sofia spoke.

" de que hablas ?" Zabdiel asked

" she's lying." Camila said

" Cállate." Sofia spat " Zabdiel she's lying to you , she's a robber. She just wants our money."

Zabdiel dropped the ring that was in his hand. Camila was already crying.

" she's lying." Camila cried

" silencio!" Zabdiel shouted upset.

This time around Zabdiel decided to listen to Sofia and he believed her without even knowing the full story. He left with Sofia and left Camila.

Camila's world was crumbling apart.

_____

Obviously Sofia is lying , who else is mad at Zabdiel for believing her ? What do you think will happen next ?

I've been busy all day I'm sorry. It's really late we're I am. Anyway once again I didn't proofread.

xoxo CNCOx5